Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom M for SubF/Fs boarding school/correctional facility

Status
Not open for further replies.
First up this could be slightly complicated in both plot and in practise, so please only respond if you feel you're up to it.
Secondly, it is a MAJOR CRAVING so I apologise if my thread is a little too detailed, I just want to make sure we get it right!

Plot
Orphaned at a young age and sent off to a (mixed) boarding school by his legal guardians, Jon had an unsettled childhood.

When he came of age and inherited his parents considerable fortune, he invested it wisely, turning himself into a successful businessman in just a few short years.
Now into his late twenties and living a far easier life with most of his investments guaranteed, he can utilise his time to pursue other interests.
One in particular was very close to his heart considering his upbringing. He had purchased a small stately home and was now opening it up as a home for runaway or orphaned girls. They would be taken in from other homes at 16 and mentored, taught and cared for. They would be given jobs in some of his organisations so that at 21 they could move out, with qualifications, a job, money and a possible future.
All he asked in return was a little obedience and loyalty to him. Naturally he had his own needs and seemed only fair that they help him out, after all, he was putting a lot of time, money and effort into their futures.
He had found a sympathetic matron to run the house. Not only is she somewhat impressed by his power and stature, but very much in his debt for the opportunity.

Kinks/What I am looking for
For this RP I would be looking for somebody who could play multiple (up to 4 in the long term) characters.
It would start with just the one girl, the first to be inducted into the home.
I like to be dominant and powerful, but I also like reluctance initially. The battle in her mind, where she doesn't like it, but knows she has to do it, that's hot for me.
Eventually she, and perhaps others, would come to enjoy pleasing and satisfying him, almost loving him for all that he has done for them. Perhaps they would even assist him in blooding the new recruits.
You will need to be literate, around a 7-8/10 (I am no Shakespeare and I will make mistakes, but I like to think I am at least moderately literate).
As for length of post as long as it isn't really short of detail and it gives me something to work with, then I am happy. Essentially my posts are as long as they need to be
I prefer to roleplay in thread, with PMs being used for out of character discussions.

So, if you're interested in the scene, drop me a PM and we can discuss any ideas, plus our specific kinks.

RE: Home for Runaway Girls (dom mx sub f long term or short term possibilities)

Daily bump
Still looking, still major craving!!

RE: Home for Runaway Girls (dom mx sub f long term or short term possibilities)

BUMP

Could also be amended so that it is set in a boarding school and my character is one of the teachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom