Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female Co-Writers

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Hi Ladies,

I have developed an interest in collaborative writing as opposed to the usual post by post role play. I am looking for females who read my stories and might be interested in responding to the story by telling it from the females perspective. If you are a good writer and interested please pm me and we can talk. I have posted three stories so far; these are Lamb to the Slaughter, The Predator: Drama Queen, The Predator:Self Defense Instructor, and The Predator: Confessional. While these are brutal stories I also would like to try my hand at some less brutal material, involving forced orgasm and such. Another key area I like involves older women with younger men either consensual, nonconsensual with her being the victim and my favourite which is nonconsensual with her being the rapist usually by virtue of authprity or blackmail.

I am also eager to discuss new story ideas with anyone who is interested in trying something different. If you have a particular fantasy please pm me with the specifics (and limitations) and I could cater a story to your desires.

Cheers,

phtlc

Back
Top Bottom