Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate, Realistic & Layered V.2. UPDATE (New Plots)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-KINGOFRP

Planetoid
Update of my First Request Thread, forgive me if I rush through things...

First and foremost, I'm into gritty detail and realism. Time, setting and plot can vary widely, but Dragons and imaginary Kingdoms dont interest me, neither does non-con or rape, I'm here to satisfy a love of writing and story, not just a smut based escapade!

I do like smut, who doesn't. But not every 5 minutes, with no character development or plot, thats key. I actually like 1 70/30 split in favor of plot, with smut coming in to advance the story when and how it can.

I write 3rd person, ranging anywhere between 3-6 paragraphs (Depends on whats given, You cant write a mini-novel every post, which is understandable!)
I like literate partners, but I'm not a grammar Nazi, and as long as there is a basic understanding I'm sure we can get along fine.

As I said earlier, I only like realistic plots, whether modern, historic or even future set there has to be a degree of realism, grittiness and plot. I love good characters and development, where we can both include supporting characters and almost create an entire world to play in. I also, only write as OC's, I find playing an already established character, is too restrictive, at least for me.

Also, I dont Pictures, IM's and generally avoid Threads. PM's are 90% what I'm interested in doing. Talk to me.

I've updated my Requests and Ideas. I'm not going to bother including specific stories, as I want my partner to co-operate in building the Foundation, so I'll list some themes and ideas.
- My Biggest Craving right now, a Gangster set RP. Something as mentioned, gritty and real, with Money, violence, sex, prostitution, murder... the lot. A big scale RP set in New York or Chicago, with plenty of side characters and Drama/Plot.

-A Hollywood set RP, two actors on a film set? You get the idea.

-A Bonnie and Clyde style RP. Set either modern or 50's, 60's or 70's (Think 'No Country For Old Men' style, with a Male/Female bank robbing partnership. Where violence, greed and money destroy and strengthen the relationship in equal parts. Inspired by 'Aint them Bodies Saints' partly aswell, IMDB it if you dont know what it is.

-Realistic Settings. College, Room mates, Friends with Benefits, ex- partners and so on..

-A Western style RP, no real plots here though, again, PM me and we can work something out!

- A WW2 Set Drama/Romance based RP. Members of the French Resistance? Soldier/Citizens in Stalingrad? A Nazi and a Jew? Theirs countless roles we could try out.

PM Me with anymore Ideas you have, I have several other interests, Message me and we can get started!

(Females Only.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom