Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Late Night Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugetsu

Moon
It's been a while, BMR!

General Info:
I'm down for thread, IM or PM roleplays. Just let me know.
My AIM is veresiisto. My YIM is Veresi_isto.
I'm mostly on at night, but I will try to check in the afternoons and mornings.
If something comes up(weekend trip, finals, emergency) I will send a quick reply to update you.

My preferences:
I've been roleplaying for a long time. I'm proficient with my vocabulary, my creativity, and my manners.
I mostly prefer paragraphs, but I can deal with anything from half paragraphs to large posts. The more you give me, the more I can work with.
However, I prefer my posts shorter and more to the point. It gives more chances for interaction, and a better flow for the RP.
It will also allow for each of us to have plenty opportunities to steer the RP in the direction we would like.

I am completely flexible in my settings, though. If you give me something to work with, I can fit into it with a little inspiration.
Modern, Fantasy, Scifi(I'm a little rusty at this, I've never been very adept at cyber punk, though I love it so.) or anything in between.

Really though, I can make up anything to fit your character. So if you're looking for long-term or short-term, let me know.
This is between us, so whatever way we can make it fun will work.

Lately, my cravings have been:
All the latter are my roles. * denotes recent favorites.
Dominant female/Compromised male (Possibly a secretary overtaking a boss, or a knight being blackmailed by a servant.)
Any race/Demon(We can hash out details)
Female Pirate Captain/Newly hired or converted recruit.(I need someone to show me the ropes of salty roleplay.)
A luckless lady/Tyrant, boss, criminal.
*Mermaid/Adventurer
*Dominant female/Slave, servant, etc.
*Anything original. Pitch an idea, and I'm definitely willing to toy with it til it fits us.

Kinks:
I'm down for any mature situations to a point.
I've really got a whole host of kinks, depending on the situation, but I am always open for flexibility.
Here is my rabbithole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Mugetsu though it is a bit outdated.
I am interested mainly in heterosexual plays, although I have strayed for the right male.
I'm never unwilling to RP alongside other males, as part of a story or group, though.

Also, if you're curious as to my literary tastes/influences:
Neil Gaiman
Ray Bradbury
Philip K. Dick
John Green
Terry Pratchett
Piers Anthony
Many, many others.

Thanks for checking me out!

Craving a dom female, or a salty RP. Mermaids or pirates. I've got a couple ideas for both, inquire within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom