Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone GM/DM up for a Superhero Sexy Roleplay?

Mech Pilot

Super-Earth
Hello there, Bluemoon!

I'm looking for anyone interested in GMing a One on One game in any original Superhero setting, to tackle my Superman-ish (in power set, only) character. I'm looking for a game heavy on roleplay and really centered on the life of a powerful man living amidst normal humans (and some other powerful characters, of course) and packed with city shattering, high scale action, as he faces threats so big only someone like him could. I imagine it leaning to a more darker and adult game, a young and inexperienced (although mighty powerful) hero trying to make a difference in a very messed up world (A superpowered Watchmen setting, of sorts). We can discuss the setting as we go though.

Can be done completely freestyle (prefered) or with any fitting game system I can find online. I have a lot of free time nowadays, so gaming schedule is easily arranged and pretty flexible. Only thing I ask is that you have a general idea about what GMing a game is all about and is open to using mIRC as our playing method. Just send me a PM if the idea catches your interest.

Hoping to catch someone's attention.

Back
Top Bottom