Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plethora o' Perversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian_Day

Patron Saint of Rape
All of these scenes are with a dominant male and submissive/enslaved female...

1) SHiP (SuperHeroine In Peril)

I'm most familiar with the DC Universe, but it could be an original heroine as well. A supervillian (personal favorite is playing The_Jokester, an AU version of The Joker) uses a new version of smilex gas on a heroine. Its a pheromone laced drug that saps a heroine of her ability to express her free will, though she still has it. It also throws the heroine into heat against her will, though it doesn't make her willing.

Kinks: NC, Forced Orgasm, gang rape, humiliation, forced exhibitionism, light pain, bondage, pheromone. Optional: beastiality, enslavement

2) The Venus Rape Trap

A girl goes jogging in the woods, and stumbles across a magical plant. The plant draws females with a subtle pheromone and then rapes them allowing it to breed. (There are two other parts to the story).

Kinks: NC, Impreg play, bondage, size queen, pheromones

3) Amityville Horror.--Spoken for

A girl's first night in her new apartment, unknown to her its built over a pentagram, and a demon is entering the world that day through it. It could also be a sorority house.

Kinks: NC, demons, tentacles, humiliation, light mind control, size queen, wet and messy Optional: beastiality, forced lesbianism

4) The Abduction--Spoken for

A girl takes a day off from work, and plays hooky at the local mall. Her drink is spiked with a roofie, and when she wakes up her world is a very different place. Could also take place at a new local bar.

Kinks: Rape, forced exhibition, forced servitude, forced picture taking, enslavement, bondage. Optional: beastiality, marking (tattoo, branding)

5) Here cums St. Dick--Spoken for

Everyone knows St. Nick, but not many know about his evil, opposite...the demonic St. Dick. He arrives at the houses of good girls, and entraps them delivering them to all the bad boys. Tinsel bondage, candy cane dildos, jingle slave bells, christmas light violet wands, and mind bending mistletoe.

Kinks: rape, humliation, mind control, bondage, enslavement

6) Buff the Vampire Slayer
I have two ideas here....

a) Buffy meets Giles...who's more Ripper than Giles. He hates his role as Watcher, and hates buffy's flippant attitude so he decides to use magic to control Buffy, to put her in her place. This takes place at the beginning of season 1...and I'd like to explore different 'high points' of the seasons in this AU...for example this Giles wouldn't have permitted Buff to sleep with Angel, therefore he would never lose his soul.

b) Underground demon arena.
Dawn is kidnapped by a demon fighting ring to force buffy to fight. She does well, until she starts fighting demons that use more powers and brains than sheer brawn.

For both of these scenes kinks are negotiable as I don't have a real clear idea on where they'll go.

7) Picture thread!
http://sadpanda.us/images/77726-XM8Q9MJ.jpg

I love that image...a paladin being ....used by an imp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom