Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How to please a Queen + Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callisto

Moon
Hello there and welcome to my Kinks/Idea thread. My name is Callisto, and it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm a pretty friendly girl, despite my inner madness, so if you'd ever like to PM me, go on ahead.

Anyways, a few things you should know about me is: I only roleplay via Forums, RL always comes first, amd I'm not interested in any OOC smut. I can play either male of female, or maybe even a transgender. I don't care what the real life gender of my writing partner is, I will write with them if I choose to. I am a fluent grammar speaker, and I ask that you be the same. I perfer lengthy posts, over three paragraphs. Posting limit is usually a post a week, if not more. I always PM if I want to end our game or apologizing for a delayed response, so please do the same.

Here is my F-List so take a good look at that. Please be sure to tell me you read it when you PM me.

As for ideas, I can't think of any at the moment, but I can give a list of themes:
  • Fandoms: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, House of Night, Xena, Glee, Push, The Host, etc. Feel free to PM and ask.
  • Light
  • Bondage
  • Non-consenusal
  • Incest
  • Virgins
  • Romance
  • All standard BMR rules apply.
  • Age must be above 16 and below 31.
  • Sexualities are bisexuals and lesbians. No gay roleplays, unless anal is omitted.
  • Everything about characters is important. Their name, their personality, their appearance, their history, etc. Please take the time to think them over and create a unique and special character for me to love. I shall most definitely be doing the same.

My F-List goes more in-depth, so check that if curious.

Ideas will be added as I can think of them. Please PM me if you're interested! Do not reply to this thread! Please PM me a link to one of your active games so I can observe your writing potential.

Thank you for your time.

~ Callisto

Ideas:

Some fandom craves:
- Harry Potter (Sirius Black/OC, Ron/Hermione, Harry/OC, Lupin/OC)
- Percy Jackson (Percy/Annabeth)
- Hunger Games (OC/OC, more than likely Non-Adult)
- Xena: Warrior Princess (Xena/Gabrielle, Xena/Callisto, Xena/OC)

Stories:

*Will be added as they come and go*​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom