Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Semi Literate twisted fantasy anyone? MxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPandabearz

Super-Earth
Hello there, Ive returned to blue moon with a new account!
I havent enjoyed a good rp in quite a long time.
Im looking for a bit of a story, And ill warn you ahead of time I can be rather twisted. I prefer to play male on male, Though I can do male on female as well.. As long as I get to play the male role.
Im very much into demonic type creatures, as well as greek lore.
I was thinking maybe a post-apocolyptic story involving some sort of war. I do like a bit of story with my smut thankies. Im open to all kinds of story ideas!
The Character I want to use is a hellhound by the name of Kavkah.
If your interested, You can take a look at some of his basic information here:

Clickies?

I can roleplay either through forums here or over skype <3
I also have a SL account, Though all of my avatars are furries, Just a pre warning.
I will add a bit of one of my most recent roleplays to a post below if youd like to see an example.
Just send me a message if youd like to play.

~Devi

Example anyone?

Re: Forever marked
« Reply #5 on Jan 24, 2013, 3:02pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As he did everynight, Kav slept alone and silent.. though his ears were always alert to the movements around him. Early in the morning, while all others were asleep, a handful of guards made their way to the lower levels of the facility. All the other weapons back up against the walls of their cage, shivering at the memories of beatings dellivered when guards made their way to this high-security chamber. As usual, they stopped infront of Kavkah's cage. The man seemed to be asleep, obliviouse to the anusual amount of people that surrounded the door to his cell. A taller, thicker man stepped out from the group, producing a key from his pocket. He must of been new, not taking any kind of precautions as he undid the lock. What must of been his own "weapons" entered the cell behind him, their heads held high with pride. The larger gaurd turned to whisper into the ear of one of his pets.
"Hold him down!"

He ordered, and like a good little servant, he did not hesitate to execute this order. What an obedient fool he was. As soon as he was close enough to touch Kavkah, he shifted and sprung up from his bed. There was no time to back out.. and the jaws around his throat made it impossible to scream. With a swift snap, Kavkah watched in satisfaction as a one of the tattooed symbols faded away from the guards arm.. a weapon lost. The man yelled in anger, sending the next two of his weapons at Kav with orders to beat him down. The first, a women , with batlike wings and a face so badly contorted.. it took a moment for the hound to decipher her gender. She hissed, loud and threatening but she was the weaker of the two... and she went first. Just as she rolled over cold, the second servant managed a sharp jab in his ribs. Kav spun around quick enough to catch the man by the hip, draggin him to ground next to his fallen conrad. Moments later, he found his head caught in the mouth of the hound. Kav applied the pressure needed to break the skull but as he did, a painful sting found its way into his shoulder.

A cloud seemed to wash over his eyes and he could feel his body lulling into sleep, his movements slow and clumbsy. He made a leap towards the guard that had sank the drugs into him, magically crafted to affect the biggest creatures of the facility. He managed to catch the gaurd by the ankle, and he jerked his head away from his to pull the man onto his ass. Blood rushed to his scales, coloring them in a violent red, helping him to awaken him from the sedatives. Kav perched himself atop the guard, snarling wildly with blood stained canines. He could make the guard suffer, tear at him bit by bit until blood loss took him.. and he fully intended to, if not for the second syringe that dug its why into the muscle of his neck. As he drifted away into sleep, the guard beneath produced a whip from the tie at his belt and swore at him as he beat the hound. If not for the protection of his scales, his body would have been bruised and bloodied.

It would be hours before he was awaken again, strapped with the highest quality metals to the table in the medical ward's emergency section. They werent hear to help him though, they never did. A small sense of fear washed over his body. Where they finally going to kill him? Kav took a long breathe, preparing to except his own death. And after hours of sitting strapped to a table, he thought it would finally come.. The Creator standing before him, with blood on his hands.
"Oh!"
He was excited? There was a certain deviouse joy in the tone of his voice.
"Your awake now! Right, You see we have a problem. I need this.."
His right hand opened, reveiling a tiny golden chip.
"... here"
He lowered a finger, tracing over a line in the center of the tattoo on his chest.A wicked growl came from the throat of the hound as he made an attempt to jerk at his bindings. He could see the markings on the chip very clearly, for they matched the ones lining The Creators hands. He would use this chip to control him... he would rather die than be bound to this man.
" And you see, In this form... I cant cut through those scales of yours. They are too large, too hard. None of the utensiles I own can get through them in this state. I need you at your weakest, your most vulnerable. Now, Ill give you choice. You can save yourself a morning of hurt and help me plant this chip... Or I can find a better way!"
Kav's eye narrowed in anger, there was no way he would willing put himself in a vulnerable state and allow this man to plant his symbol at the core of his being. His answer was clear as the growl that he aimed towards The Creator, pulling against his bindings. But of course, this only put a wicked grin on his face.
"Really, I was hoping youd let me do it myself. Lets say.. a minute for every servant you ruined this morning"

The Creators voice picked up, and he began to chant. His voice was beautiful, envied by many.. it almost sounded as though he was singing. The symbols on his hands began to glow, as did the circle of chalk beneath the stone table that Kav had not noticed before. As his voice grew deeper, a sharp pain began to develope in the center of his chest. The veins around his heart began to tighten, constricting the flow of blood to the rest of his body. His legs began to grow cold and pained as they stopped receiving blood. They almost went numb, but the next pain to enter his body kept him from having that privelage. One by one, his bones began to crack.. splinter and snap. It started at his paws, and slowly traveled to the bones in his chest. This went on for two minutes, a punishment for the first two guards killed. And just as it stopped, one last punishment was sent to his body. The Creator opened his palm, and a strange pull lashed out at Kavs body. As it did, a wet sensation washed over his body and he moved his eyes to find it. Before he could find it, he winced in pain... crying out as his pores stretched and ripped, his blood leaking out through his skin. It dripped down the table, and to the feet of The Creator.. were it was then absorbed into his own body. His head tipped back in pleasure, a bright smile filling his lips.
"Oh Kavkah... Ive forgotten how good you taste"

Thats right.. He had done this before. Kav remembered now, When his mother had turned against The Creator... this had been his punishment. Even then he had tried to kill his father, and was drained to the edge of death. Just as he was now.. his life force.. his energy.. all of it gone in a matter of minutes. Just as the man promised, three minutes had gone by of this method of torture... though to him it had seemed liked hours. Consciouseness was slipping away as the cold filled his body once more and he no longer held the energy needed to keep him in this form. The scales lowered back down against his skin, flesh covering his body once more as his bones began to heal and shift.. the last bit of energy he had.. used to lull himself back to sleep in a lesser form. Oh yes he would heal but for the hours needed to do so without his body filled with nectar of life.. he was alone and vulnerable in the hands of The Creator.

When the light of morning finally came, Kavkah's aching body awoke at last. Pain still washed over his head, but he could see.. and move. The first thing he noticed was the hunger and it sent a pained moan from his lips. His body was on empty, completely drained, soar and weak. He hated being in such a defensless state, he needed to feed. They normally brought him a meal atleast twice a week. Any failed , defiant or weak weapon would be given to him once everyone else was asleep for curfew. He wasnt allowed to let them live and the first time he had... the poor thing was tortured and killed anyway. It was mercy that pushed him to kill all of his meals now, better to die quick and relatively painless than to be taken at their hands. But today, no food would come. No, at the stroke of midnight a select few of their greatest weapons would be unleashed out into the world.. and they wanted them to cause hell. Kav would be starved, and expected to kill as soon as he was released. And if he didnt, the chip in his body would allow the Creator to perform a ritual of torture once more to him.

His mood was gloomy and bitter as Amari came to visit him as she did every day. But still, he crawled over to her.. tired, sore and hungry. With a sigh, he leaned against the bars of his cell and forced his eyes to meet hers. He was glad for her company, even if a small bit of him was fighting the urge to feed from her.

« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2013, 4:41pm by Devils Flower »

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom