Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gypsy Caravan Interest Check

The city is large and bustling. Markets, peddlers, nobles and guards walk up and down the cobbled streets, buying, selling, trading and more.

Overnight, just on the edge of town, separated from the outer streets by a veil of trees, before the trees become a thick forest, a troupe of gypsies seem to have sprouted.

There are two large, brightly coloured caravans driven by ponies, and already the travelers are setting up tables for fortune telling and selling their wares. Some of the younger ones have even started playing their fiddles and flutes and one or two are dancing.

The city folk aren't sure what to do about them- because the gypsies aren't directly in the city, the guards can do nothing about them. And as long as they aren't caught doing anything illegal on the city side, they are still free folk. Of course the older peoples of the city and the law enforcers are demanding that nobody give them any business- ignore them and they will move on- but some people are curious. Will they go to hear the fiddlers play, have their palms read? Will they even return?

Ideally, I'd like a smorgasbord of different characters. I don't want everyone to play a gypsy, but nor do I want there to be one gypsy to nine city peoples. Hopefully a balance can be found!

I'll play. Maybe as a storyteller of some sort. To balance it out, how about we have the option of multiple characters each?

Back
Top Bottom