Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone up for an Assassin's Creed RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassEXE

Supernova
I'm looking for someone to rp this with me! I just got into the series and I am HOOKED!

I have three OCs. My modern day, and his Renaissance and Crusade Ancestors.

Anyone want to do this?

Here are my Profiles!

Name: Z-Hari "Zee" Sanko

Sex: Male

Era: The Crusades

Side: Assassins

Appearance: Wears the Assassin's garb, has brown hair and brown eyes. 6 Feet tall. Has a scar from his sideburn area to his chin from a failed attack by a Templar.

Weapons: Z-Hari's sword, Hidden Blade, throwing axe, and blade launcher. (A small, wrist mounted device that uses a spring mechanism to launch arrowheads with deadly precision.)

History: Z-Hari was born and raised an Assassin. His father was killed by Templars after failing to assassinate a high ranking Templar. After the news was delivered his mother committed suicide. This happened when he was 13. Swearing revenge on the Templars, he has made it his goal to hunt each one down. Taking the title "The Avenger" he takes down targets with emotionless accuracy. Each step closer to killing the official who killed his father.

Abilities: Eagle Vision

Lineage: Jacob "Jake" Blaze

Name: Sergio Viccini

Era: The Renaissance

Appearance: Brown eyes and jet black hair. Has two whip lashes on his back from his past. 5'9.

Weapons: A longsword with a hilt the ornate, but the butt of the handle has a small lion's head engraved on it. Twin hidden blades. Blade launcher, throwing axe, and a poisoned dagger.

History: Sergio was the grandson of a famous Master Assassin, Bruno Viccini. One night when he was 15, Templars broke down his family's door, and massacred his entire family, comprised of 24 people, and taking Sergio to prison. While there, he was constantly beaten, and two whip lashes made gashes on his back. He was rescued by assassins who wanted revenge for Bruno's death, and he was taken to become an assassin.

Ability: Eagle Sense

Lineage: Jacob "Jake" Blaze

Name: Jacob "Jake" Blaze

Era: Modern Day

Appearance: Used permanent hair dye to make his hair flame red. Ice blue eyes from his mother's genes. No physical markings, except for a barely noticeable cut on his chin. Six feet tall.

Weapons: Hidden Blade, blade launcher, ninja stars, and a small pistol, equipped with a silencer.

History: After Sergio, Jake's ancestors went down as a big family in the Assassins. Orphaned to the Assassins by his parents who went into hiding, he was always told by his superiors of how brave and noble his ancestors were in the fight against the Templars. His head filled with dreams, he strove to become the greatest Assassin of them all. He accidentally cut his chin with a misfired arrowhead from his blade launcher, but he recovered.

Ability: Eagle Sense

Just PM me if you are interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom