Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Serana's Celebrity Desire. (F4Any)(YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serana2232

Dust
Hi there, I'm new to this forum, and I'm looking to get started off with a new Role Play. I only RP through YIM, so don't ask if you're not willing to RP there. I'm generally a submissive partner at first, but as things move along, I can get pretty aggressive. I'm a big fan of super-slutty roles with degrading, humiliating acts being performed on a regular basis. There are no hard limits with me, so pretty much anything goes.

As for what I'm desiring right now? I'd really like to start an RP in which I will take on the role of Britney Spears, as she evolves into an absolute slut, with no shame and no regret. She would fall into a habit of drug use, wouldn't hide her sexual appetite, but would instead embrace it openly, publicly even. I generally imagine that my RP partner would need to RP as a few men, perhaps many. Also, the darker, the raunchier, and the more depraved the act, the better. For a bit of inspiration, this is how I imagine Britney in this RP as it starts.

Britney

So I hope to hear from you, if you're interested, please PM me, and we can get to planning a few things. I'd also like to get started a soon as possible, so if you aren't really available at this moment, then please don't message me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom