Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom wants a sub (m looking for f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantun1983

Planetoid
I will expect your absolute obedience and submission. I start gentle, so if you are new to the ways of being a sub, I will help you learn.

I dont want to deceive you, though. I am controlling and demanding. I will tell you what to wear and when you can come. I am very jealous and I will expect to be the center of your attention. I will punish you when you need to be corrected. But you will find freedom in surrendering yourself to me.

PM me if you are interested.

RE: Dom wants a sub

cantun1983 said:
I will expect your absolute obedience and submission. I start gentle, so if you are new to the ways of being a sub, I will help you learn.

I dont want to deceive you, though. I am controlling and demanding. I will tell you what to wear and when you can come. I am very jealous and I will expect to be the center of your attention. I will punish you when you need to be corrected. But you will find freedom in surrendering yourself to me.

Bump

RE: Dom wants a sub

cantun1983 said:
cantun1983 said:

Bump
Bump

cantun1983 said:

Bump 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom