Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The kinks and desires of a pretty plaything (mostly f for m, but also one m for f!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all :) I thought I'd post a more global thread about my general desires and kinks, just some general roleplay ideas I'd like to roll with.

First of all there's my easy teen goes on holiday suggestion. It comes with a somewhat experimental form of character creation, please see my other thread.

Furthermore, I'm open to good ideas for short term stories of my character getting broken, corrupted, destroyed. Forced piercings, tattoos, exhibitionism, etcetera. If the idea is really good, long term is cool too. Maybe I'm the beautiful smart rolemodel schoolgirl who gets turned into the biggest whore on the planet. Feel free to throw in good ideas.

In general, I like being embarassed. Hypnosis, remote controlled vibrators, stuff like that. Good girl gets put under, and whenever her phone rings she loses blader control. Or orgasms compulsively. Magic is ok here too.

Also one of my favourite settings: young but mature girl (18 - 21) gets humiliated by younger boy(s), aged 15 - 17. They probably have little experience, but somehow manage to overpower her, either by force or some kind of blackmail.

Still really curious about this one!
Then one rare idea for which I would like to take on another gender role: I'm curious about playing a hot 17ish guy, still in school. He's very fit, works out a lot, is reasonably popular and could get any girl he'd like. His only shortcoming: he sucks at sex. He can barely aim his cock, and he can't hold on any longer than 20 seconds at most before he cums uncontrollably. And 20 seconds would be like his record, he'll usually cum even faster. He could either end up being friendzoned, broken and humiliated through the rumour mill once the girls find out, or he could get blackmailed with this secret by a evil, dominant girl. Sissification is also an option. I barely have any experience playing boys, but I'd kinda like to try this one out.

I don't care one bit about your real gender, as long as you can portray your role well enough. I'm not a native speaker of English myself, so no biggie if your grammar isn't A grade - but try to come up with decently formulated decent ideas please :)

For all my kinks and no-noes, see www.f-list.net/c/prettyplaything

RE: The kinks and desires of a pretty plaything

I'm getting a good number of replies on a mixture of my female role ideas, which is awesome! If anyone felt like playing the setting where I'd be a boy, that would be cool as well!

Edit: I'm gonna copy that request to the male personas forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom