Counselling Sessions (Abby LockexThomasRHellsing)

Abby Locke

Star
Deanna Troi frowned slightly to herself as she reread the reports from multiple women aboard the starship Enterprise. All of them were reporting the same thing. Love sick feelings towards the newest member on the ship, the part Klingon, part Human security officer. Officer Thomas seemed to have a goal of getting into every female officer's rooms. With his good looks and charming attitude working for him it wasn't hard either. Deanna was one of the last to refrain from his wiles, and the session she had schedualed for him today would hopefully shed some light on his mental health.

Deanna was now waiting for Thomas to show up to their meeting. She closed the reports on her PADD and pulled up his personelle file. Setting the PADD onto her desk, Deanna brought the tea she had gotten and set it on one end of the desk. She sat down to patiently wait for the security officer to show up.

Lieutenant Thomas Barthomou Alexander Hellsing, walked easily down the Enterprises hallway. The quarter Klingon was too tall for a normal human at 8' 8", and his unique musculature meant he was about twice as strong as a Klingon and could more often then not time with a Vulcan. The man's skin pigment went in sharp contrast with his parent being almost eerily white. Straw blond hair brushed back smooth, and had a upper back length braid in the back. His build was lean and mean like a swimmer or martial artist, thick but built for speed. His almost black Sapphire blue eyes were alert but relaxed. His black Kardassian skin gloves and thick Klingon style coat were non standard issue, as were the dozen semi legal upgrades he'd made. However Thomas's command suffered the least of the rather high casualties of the Enterprise crew. In fact issues with command and his own lack of interest in it, were probably what kept the an from becoming head security office on another ship.

Thomas smiled as he entered the room and kissed Deanna's hand, "I thought the boys were messing with e when they said we had an angel on board."

One two tried to read Thomas would find two very distinct things A true mind reader would hear numbers An entire run down of all the ways to make 21. While an empath would feel a wall of lust. Not a man's lust, more like a teens lust a if he were thinking of a pin up model. It was not an all encompassing needed just like a lover. It was a crude but effective empathic barrier, but projecting the lust felt for the image, it made it harder to sense the emotion under neath. he eeings one might get that this was always going in the quarter Klingon's head.

His compliment caught Deanna by surprise, if he started off conversations with that no wonder he was so popular with the women. She wasn't going to be fooled though. She was a professional and that's exactly how this meeting would be. Resisting the urge to blush and then frown, Deanna simply removed her hand from his grasp and waved it to the empty chair.

"Please. Sit Officer Hellsing. We have much to discuss." She smiled slightly and sat down in her own chair. "Would you care for some tea?"

Deanna needed something to distract herself. The wall of lust she was sensing from him was quickly giving her a headache. She tried to feel her way around it, to sense any underlying emotions but it wasn't working. Either he was used to working with telepaths and keeping them out or he was simply extremely sex driven. This session was going to be difficult if she couldn't get any real, deep feelings from him. Even his face betrayed only one thing, the fact that he found her attractive. She had a feeling this was going to be the start of a very long day.

Thomas smiled charmingly, "Don't worry Deanna, I promise not to bite too hard at least, unless you want me too."

He was behind her in an instant whimpering in her ear as he meant more and more lust at the woman, "And you do huh, Miss Troi, you want to be bitten hard, to be ridden deep, made to scream, made to limp and show everyone what a slut you are."

His hands cupped her breast, the fabric useless as he brought hi strength to bare on it, meading her breast too good. He'd done this before probably even with people of her race and particular blood. Special sensitive spots even Riker had to learn about were touched as if they were commonly played with. He leaned forward whispering in her ear, "Am I wrong Miss Troi? Don't lie now, I can smell you. and if your turned on, and lying I'll have to punish you."

Deanna gasped as Thomas' hands met her breast, her eyes widening in surprise at the sudden contact. She sat there, frozen in shock for a moment before quickly coming to her senses and standing, backing away quickly from the part Klingon man. The, admittedly, very attractive part Klingon man.

"I am not a whore Officer Hellsing. And I will not be treated as one. That was inappropriate and unprofessional." She frowned as she spoke, trying to put some distance between them.

She had to admit she was aroused, he was very skilled at causing her pleasure and he was dominant. Which she liked. But she would not allow herself to fall into the same trap that many women had already fallen into. She kept her distance as she waited for his answer, her eyes narrowed slightly in irritation at his unexpected advances.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "I wasn't planning on paying you Deanna, besides did I say you were a whore?"

With another quick bound on inhuman speed, he had his left palm pressed hard against her panty clad crotch. The skirt uniform she wore was a joke when it came to protection. He meaded her crotch just hard enough with his palm. Leaning down to whisper in her ear, "You know you want it Deanna, we can both smell it so why do you fight it?"

His hot breath, speaking firmly against her ear. his hand not against her crotch as he pulled out a hypo spray, pressing it against Deanna's exposed thigh. It would inject an extremely potent aphrodisiac, along with a combo of drugs that would make her more suggestive, and act more on her baser instincts. Knowing she was his, he pinned her against the wall with his crotch, grabbing her uniform in his firm, hands with a single roar and burst of Klingon strength he'd ripped her uniform in half.

Gasping as her uniform was rather suddenly torn from her, Deanna struggled to find the words she wanted to say. "No... you called me a slut. Which is the same thing." She frowned as her thinking was quickly becoming less clear. This wasn't good.

Her muddled brain couldn't figure out how to get out of this mess. In fact it could have very negative effects for her. She was a higher ranking officer than him and that could potentially cause problems with star fleet. Her brain wouldn't process much after that except the pleasure she was receiving, which irritated her to no end. This was certainly not how she had planned things to go and she didn't like that.

Thomas laughed, as he said, "I wasn't ever planning to pay you Deanna."

Thomas wrapped her uniform remains around her wrists behind her back. Tossing the woman onto the couch. he unzipped his uniform Allowing her to see his cock as he removed his uniform. It was huge, almost too large to be compatible with her pussy. Ripping her panties of, he said "Now that' a tight pink Betazoid pussy if I've ever seen one."

The massive form of the half Klingon was on her in an instant. Rubbing his hard fat member up and down her sit. Before forcing half of his length into her. Working four inches out before feeding six back into her. Then another fur out and another six in. Groaning he said, "Fuck your pussy feels good!"

Back
Top Bottom