Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Rough/Dom Males

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
So first off I just want to say I'm still pretty new here so I totally understand if no body wants to RP with me, there is absolutely no hard feelings and I under stand. Now that that's out of the way I do have a few rules.

1-I'm looking for male characters only. No females, nothing in between.
2-I'd love someone that could post a few times a day. But a post a day would be fantastic.
3-Threads ONLY. If I get any requests for PM/IM's I'll just flat out ignore you. Sorry to those of you who prefer IM's
4-Character images are a must! I hate it when I don't know what my partners character looks like.(No photo's though)
5-To indicate that you've read the rules and to speed up the process, it's suggested that you include some information about you character in your PM. (Image appreciated, but a name at the very least to prove you've read this.
6-I'm sick and tired of people trying to make themselves look good by saying "Long Term Plot" and then either disappearing. I equally am annoyed at "Highly Literate" people who might be great writers, but shit readers. It's great you have ideas, but I don't enjoy RPing with people that don't read what I write, and blatantly ignoring what I've written in my rules is a surefire way to have me ignore you. READ over them carefully again if you're going to express interest.

Current Craving
Dom/Sub and bondage

Desired Kinks
Large men (Preferably a head or two taller than my character) Muscular men
Outdoor/Public Sex
Orgasm Control/Begging
Rough Sex
Humiliation (Especially in Public)
Enslavement (Physically or Sexual dependence)

Refusals
Scat, Vore, Gore
Body alteration/mutation.
Pure Romance (I need conflict in an RP)

Side idea

the Number 1 turnoff is when I get a one-liner expression of interest. "Hey, wanna do an RP" tells me nothing, and I'll just flat out ignore it. Flesh the PM out and make it seem interesting? I mean I'm more likely to be interested if you can give me character info, certain kinks you want, plot ideas of your own, etc. Oh, and attaching a pic to the first PM is usually a good way to grab my interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom