Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is [not] a request thread (Urgent craving!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uranami

Moon
So this is a request thread :3

Hi. XD

I don't have any rules of any sort really - just give me enough to work with and I'd be more than happy to rp with you! <3

Means of contact: Thread I'm not quite willing to do right now, as I generally want to be able to rp even while I'm working ahahaha~ PM is fine but email is preferred ouo I'll try to let you know when I'm too busy to reply to you but I will generally always try to reply to you straight away (unless work gets ultra busy >w>)

I love doing fandoms (hell, I'll even do AUs of fandoms if it's cool enough ouo) and at the moment, I'd most like to do OCs in fantoms - I don't mind playing canons but I don't wish to double up at the moment (spreads the muse thin, you know?) unless you want to play a canon that I reeeeeallyyy wanna rp against ouo

Pairings: Mainly M x F - I'm mainly looking for dominant men who have no problem asserting their dominance over my female character (usually of the shy type ouo)

Kinks: I don't have a list at the moment but right now, my absolute limits are scat, vore - that sort of stuff OwO everything else is debatable. (btw, I love bro/sis incest - even better if it's twins, or triplets <m x f x m> *u*)

Fandoms//current cravings:
- Free! (Yes, that swimming anime *-*)
- Uta no Prince-sama
- Evangelion

EDIT: Urgent Craving - League of Legends
Now I know I have a lot of ongoing rps with people right now (you all know who you are and I will get to them as soon as I can! ;w; ) but I am literally craving so much for a League of Legends - specifically, someone to play Talon or Malzahar (or both for a delicious love triangle *3*), although other league men can be discussed huehuehue - it doesn't have to be canonverse per say, we can even do an AU like college or workplace -- anything <3 just pm me and we can discuss it huehuehue ouo please help me fill this craving >3<

Important note! If you do wanna rp with me, I humbly request that your character wears glasses. This is just to help me enjoy the rp better ahahaha~ I find guys that wear glasses extremely attractive <3 in exchange, I'd be more than glad to accommodate anything you want for my character (panties, striped panties, no panties ehehe~) of course, I have this giant tendency for grumpy tsundere guys ehehehe o//u//o or thunders who have a bit jealous streak and want to dominate their partners (i.e. not acting jealous in public but then having his way with her out of the public eye etc <3)

My goodness this got terribly long >u< sorry! Please PM me if you want to do any of these or discuss them, ehehehe~ <3 thank you!

RE: This is [not] a request thread

Hmmm~ I'm interested in having an incest rp, with a younger brother charming his way into his older sister's heart, in the Evangelion fandom

I specialize in making grumpy tsundere guys ad I suppose I can give my character glasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom