Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F .::Wild West and some others::. Long-term and Literate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos

Moon
So hey there, guys :) I am looking for a long-term partner who'd be willing to try out a few new plots with me. To start things off, though, I'll let you know in specific what I'm looking for in my Roleplay buddy!

:1: Someone who is willing to post at least three, good, solid paragraphs. I really, really would like a person that writes a good amount per reply. Otherwise I find roleplays get boring quite quickly.

:2: I want someone who knows how to use proper grammar. Also, be able to either spell decently or employ the usage of spellcheck.

:3: Creativity is key! This isn't just applicable to your writing and your characters, but also to coming up with new plot twists and whatnot!

:4: Be on fairly often! I would like someone who could post at least once a day, but preferably someone who could get on a few times through the day would be my ideal partner!

:5: Don't leave me hangin'! I realize sometimes real life gets in the way, but if your have the time, just let me know you're going to be gone.

Alright, now, here are some of the pairings that I'll always be interested in playing!

::pairings::

..:Bandit x Princess
..:Demon x Mage
..:Cowboy x Lady
..:Gaul x Roman
..:Gladiator x Roman Nobility
..:Hunter x Witch
..:War Lord x Prophetess
..:War Lord x Tribal Witch
.::pirate x Lady
.::pirate x Stowaway

Now, for my little bit of a plot. I'm really hoping to find someone for this!

.:Red Sky in the Morning:. Chinese Immigrant x Outlaw

Xia's family had moved to the United States to seek further fortune long before many of the other Chinese immigrants came, Xia's family having already been wealthy to begin with. For a three generations now, the Zhao family had established themselves as merchants in the Western United States. While most folk had grown accustomed to them, a few were still on the off end of accepting them into the community. They tolerated them, but not well. With many immigrants now coming into the states, however, many Americans felt they had an invasion on their hands. The reaction in Xia's community was minimal, with most protests of their presence being quelled fairly quickly. That was, however, until a band of outlaws rolled into town.

Known for murder, robbery, and sex trafficking, this particular gang wasn't one to be trifled with. And the people of the small town very well knew this. Too afraid to speak out and certainly under armed to be taking on such a group, the townsfolk quietly submitted to their presence. Xia was the same at first, until the gang started harassing her family and her.

Eventually, Xia lashed out at the leader of the gang - a mischievous man, filled with cunning and wily thoughts, and not a man to be taken lightly.

From that point on, the RP could go a few ways - either the bandit's leader seizes Xia when he and his gang leave town, with the intention of selling her into prostitution for slighting him(and ends up liking her instead), or he sets his focus on her, going out of his way to make harassing visitations to her family's farm, unto the point that they eventually end up actually getting to know each other through their brief encounters.

Ooooorrrr, there's a whole other alternate ending in which instead of Xia slighting the bandits, the townspeople eventually gather up the gull to take them head on, and the bandits, only a few now, take their wounded leader to the Xhao estate, as they're the only ones not participating in the onslaught, where Xia ends up forcibly taking care of their leader. I actually kind of like this ending the best, just to let you know!!

::Definite No's::

Scat
Vore
Gore
BDSM(except maybe light bondage)
Non-consensual
Water sports
Incest
Futa
Heavy Dom/Sub

That's about it for now, my friends! Go ahead an shoot me a PM if anything caught your fancy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom