Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

now for something a little different - reluctance, MF(F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was trawling through videos on the net, as a guy does, and I came across one in particular. It's not the greatest video in overall production quality (and other things) however, the actual storyline was a major turn on for me
In the video a lesbian couple (who are of course both incredibly hot) are offered considerable money for one of them to fuck a guy while the other watches.
Both are slightly reluctant but in particular the girl who would be watching is even more so. I love the reluctance and slight awkwardness of the girl involved, as well as the anger/disgust and objection by her gf.

I was looking to roleplay something very similar (without the other guy as a cameraman as he is annoying). I am willing to have a go a few variations on some of the details, so if you have any interest at all, please PM me!

RE: Lesbian girl paid to go straight whilst GF watches - reluctance, MF(F)

MAJOR CRAVING - essentially it's not about turning a lesbian straight. It's the reluctance of the girl involved and then hearing about how her partner feels about it. That's what would really get me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom