Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female wanted for detailed role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

connor85

Moon
I'm looking for a female to do a long detailed role play with. I am looking for it to be very detailed so please only contact me if you like long detailed paragraphs as while I love long detailed smut, I can get much more into it with a good back story and lots of intricate details.

Now in terms of the kind of plot I'd be into trying, I prefer modern human things, so no supernatural stuff or monsters or medieval stuff although I may try some of this in the future. Anyway I'm into:

Incest: (Brother and sister but am open to others if you want)
Rape: (Lots of possible plots, we will come up with one)
Teacher/Student
Waitor or Waitress/Customer
Athlete/Fitness Trailer
Classmates (Virgins perhaps)
Random Strangers
Many more scenarios, almost any are ok with me as long as they are humans only and modern.

I am only looking for females so I'm not into role playing with guys. Now I am into pretty much any sex acts and anything apart from vomit or scat. Anyway like I said I'm looking for a detailed story and I want it to last quite a while. If you're up for any of that at all, let me know and we can discuss the plot.

Thanks :) PM me if interested! I'm happy to role play via thread, pm, im or email so let me know which you prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom