Tag, You're Captured... (TKB and Roleplaymaster)

Trainerknowsbest

Planetoid
266120-previewe9d0b1501f986a0a8c564cdb7c2f5203.jpg

The dark room that the captive was being held in was suddenly filled with bright lights as a girl stepped in, standing right in front of the chair he was tied to and ripping off the blindfold on his head. The girl was leaning forward, ample cleavage inches from his face as she pointed to a wall where elaborate green and pink spraypaint spelled out "Cooperate" In cursive before suddenly fading into the wall then reappearing in black and red with the words "Or i can kill you..." The girl, Tag sighed and spoke in a very bored sounding voice, apathetic as hell. "So.. you seem pretty cute... and the brotherhood boys are totally not worth it... so lets cut to the chase..." she loosened her top licking her lips. "You scratch my back.. give me some information on xavier... and i'll spend all night scratching yours... get me?"

Curtis was shaking his head as he tried to get the blindfold off, when it was finally taken off for him. He gulped slightly as he read the spraypaint, but he knew he couldn't make it easy for the attractive villain in front of him. "N-No" He said, tearing his eyes away from her cleavage. "I won't say anything" He said, his eyes now following her loosening top. He was already weak, so it wouldn't take much to break him. His erection was already evident in his pants, and he couldn't hide it as he was tied up.

She smirked eyes noticing the erection as she pulled a spray can from her hip rolling her eyes as she sprayed a burst of paint at his face.. which suddenly morphed into a floral scented pink mist. "That's going to be a concentrated sex hormone dose... a potent aphrodisiac... you talk.. or i lock the door and leave you to wish you had... i wonder if you'll go mad with lust.. thinking of what might have been." She smirked and moved in kissing his lips gently tongue sliding once into his mouth for a second then pulling away with a teasing giggle.

Curtis was beginning to become full of lust and desire. He tried breaking free, but he was unsuccessful. He could still taste her on his lips, and knew he must have more. "O-Okay.. I'll talk" He said, in a slightly defeated tone

Back
Top Bottom