Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy, why? (email only) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaxK

Planetoid
Hyde Marquis is having a bad day: so bad that he leaves work early and returns home, to a wife that he always treated like a queen and daughter(s) that he always treated like princess(es). But instead of returning home to seek comfort in his family, he comes home to go on a rampage, violating the people who love and trust him most.

That's the general gyst of it. I have more specifics in my head, but nothing set in stone.

The number of daughters can range between one and four, whatever you would prefer -- and whether or not the wife is home or even exists can vary. I don't expect (or want) more than two girls in the same scene -- so if there's more than two, the third, fourth, and such will show up once he's finished with the first two and stuffs them in the closet or something.

This would include rape and/or reluctance, and some things like slapping. I'm interested in including snuff, but we don't have to if that's not your thing.

It can be someone other than the father -- could be an overburdened older brother who has to take care of his little sister(s), an uncle who's charged with his neice(s), or something. As I said, nothing set in stone.

I'd prefer it if you sent me an email (see below) if you're interested in this, rather than PMing me.

I'm interested in short-term scenarios that, while smutty, have something of a plot -- no "fucking by the third post" kinds of things, unless the plot calls for it.

I ask that you be able to use good spelling, grammar, and punctuation, but I also ask that you not take roleplaying too seriously, and that you be somewhat enjoyable to talk to (I don't need to know how your day went or anything -- I respect your privacy, and honestly I'm a recluse who isn't into pleasantries like "how are you?" and such -- I just ask that you not sound like a robot). I don't have any requirement for post length, really -- just that you at least try to give me something with substance.

I really enjoy giving appearance suggestions, for female characters. I ask that you be flexible in how female characters look -- it's easy for me to become bored with a plot, if the female character's appearance doesn't appeal to me, or if I cannot get a good mental image. I dislike anime pictures quite a lot.

I only roleplay via email, and I like to discuss plots and such via email as well. Please email me at sademarquis80@yahoo.com. I do not mind unsolicited email. Thing is, I don't really have a lot of access to computers where I can visit a site like this.

I do not like anything to do with fecal matter, vaginal-related blood (including "first time" blood), vomit, or piss. I do not like BDSM or any unrealistic kinks like inflation. I also don't like terms like "dom" and "sub." What I do like, however, is coercion, reluctance, rape, violence, and interracial; I like it when female characters cry and beg and such. Not every roleplay has to include these things, and my interests actually shift quite a bit, so it isn't limited to just those things.

Please do not reply to this thread.

RE: Coercion, reluctance, and interracial (email only)

Updated/bump!

RE: Coercion, reluctance, and interracial (email only)

Updated/bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom