Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flights of Fancy [Gay / Not-gay / ... Does a futa make it gay or--?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Petit Kinkster

Super-Earth
HELLO. HOWDY. Welcome to my thread.

I am Fall. And I am looking for some roleplays. I strongly prefer MxM roleplays, but I've also recently grown curious about the strange creatures known as futas, so if you're super into playing one of those instead we can work something out. If you're super into playing a female character we... May have a problem, unless said female character has plenty of lube and a strapon collection, because she's gonna need it.

You may have utilized your context clues thus far to have deduced that I want to play bottom. Please note that I said 'bottom' rather than 'sub' because there's a difference to me. I DON'T want to play someone who doesn't contribute to the plot or give any ideas or introduce twists or be interesting. I DO want to play the character who gets the things done to his butt most of the time. Why do I like writing about characters having things done to their butts far more than I like writing about doing things to butts? We just don't know.

Speaking of writing-- my standards aren't overly high, but they do exist. Please understand basic rules of grammar and use line breaks when necessary. Please use a spellcheck. Please write me at least a paragraph, but the more the merrier. My average is anywhere between 2 to 12 paragraphs personally, and of you could match that, I would be most pleased. I have samples of writing which I can provide if needed.

Here is a small list of things I'd be really into doing right now:
- Any and all fantasy, especially non-medieval-focused
- I love playing fantasy races, from more humanoid things like elves and orcs to less-human things like satyrs or nagas
- Modern scenarios, especially those dealing with the rich (though not necessarily famous)
- Historical settings, primarily from 1700 onward because that's the period of history I know the most about.
- Slave x Master sorts of things are always fun
- I have a bunch of nebulous ideas floating around in my head of things I'd like to do tbph, if you can just give me some sort of place to start I can spew them out at you like a torrential downpour

I also have an F-LIST since those seem vital around here.

I'd like to do this over PMs, emails, or threads (in order of preference). I don't have any instant messengers and I have no desire to change this.

Okay I'm done here. HIT ME UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom