Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

lemme be a lizardman or tentacle monster! [mxf & fxf, plays m&f, switch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My F-List!

Hi! I'm Avery! I don't normally capitalize, but I can and certainly do whenever I'm writing/being serious. =D I use a lot of smileys.
Sex is optional, but romance must always be present!

Things you should know!
0. I make friends first, then partners. I love the social side of RPing.

1. There's no negotiation for "no"s, but "maybe"s are totally up in the air. In fact, I encourage talking and discussion about them! =D

2. I will play any kind of male or female you want me to, except for futas (or their male counterpart) and milfs. I don't like playing as or opposite of milfs. =/ BUT they can have the body of a milf and that'll be fine, so long as they aren't over 30, 35 at most!
- 2a. Speaking of the m in milfs, no incest. D= I have a brother and it's just disgusting to me. Step-incest is still kinda pushing it, so you'll have to convice me.
- 2b. New policy: From now on, if I am to play a woman for your man, I will make her butt and boobs exactly how big that I want them to be, or bigger still. )=< No ifs, ands, or buts.

3. I really really really like transformation and expansion. Never necessary, but I will gladly at any time do it. =)

4. The only true "furry" I will play are lizard men, like Argonians (I think their faces are cute). And they will have human penises.

5. PLEASE, PLEEEAAASSE pay exceptional attention to your character's breasts as often as possible, assuming they are female! That's the best thing you could do for me! * o*

6. I can write a lot -- I distinctly "mirror," so I can post anywhere from one sentence to ten paragraphs (if given the time). I'd like something fairly laid-back, though, without posting requirements that are over 4 paragraphs a post. =P In fact, something where we just write however much we feel would be really great! =DD If you're looking for an average minimum that I tend to post with, it's two paragraphs. Pretty standard~

7. I aim to please! =DD Ask ask ask if you want something! I'm super flexible. =)

Things I want to roleplay right now! No real plots, sorry. Sex is totally optional in all of these, and you can mix and match themes/ideas to your leisure! More to come later! O=
- Wizard's apprentice(s)!
- Video games like LoZ or Mega Man! =DD Always craving, but you're definitely gonna need to convince me to have smut like this.
- Pirates or swashbucklers in general! Always fun and I like being a suave, romantic captain/musketeer/whatever!
- Gentleman thieves, like Mask*DeMasque, Arsene Lupin, or Kaitou Kid.
- Anything with a light-hearted and colorful atmosphere! (like in many animes, actually!). CRAVING
- Anything with gel/slime girls
- Anything with cow girls
- Anything where I can play a lizard man or tentacle monster. >=D Sex isn't optional for this one, I think. CRAVING.
- Anything where I can play a charming Errol Flynn/Tyrone Power type, even not necessarily swashbuckling! O=
- Anything you want! Come to meeeeeeeee! Suggest! I'd love to try and make my partner happy!

Hmm, that's it for now. I'll be taking a look around and add more stuff as I see fit. =D I will RP over literally anything. Whatever you like!

Post here or PM me if interested. =) I don't do messengers; my internet's too crappy.

RE: looking forever & for avery! [mxf & fxf, plays men & women, sub & dom & switch!]

Bump because I made a few changes! =D

RE: looking forever & for avery! [mxf & fxf, plays both sexes, sub & dom, w/ or w/o sex!]

this bump's a little late. )=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom