Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Victorian RP thread... seeking female

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasWaller

Planetoid
I am returning to these forums after an extended absence. PM me if this opening appeals to you. Looking for someone to play Estella....

The Ward

William, third Viscount of Darby stood, his hands clasped behind his back, staring out of the enormous leaded glass widow of his library. He had expected gifts and favours after assuming directorship of the “Hell Fire Club”, but this... this was extraordinary. He stared over the rolling lawns and neatly boxed gardens of Randal Manor and pondered. What were the implications of such an offer? The object of his contemplation was contained in the letter which sat open and beckoning on his desk.
He returned to the dark leather and oaken chair, spread the letter open and read once more.

From the desk of Julia Ballantrae
July 17, 1834, London

My Dearest William
My bottom and cunny still smart from your excesses of Thursday evening. You are cruel, too cruel my charming Viscount. I am both angry and resentful at your treatment of me especially before the other members of our society. My wrists and ankles are so bruised from their manacles that I dare not be seen in polite company but in full gloves and long skirts. The things you made me say and the deeds you forced me to perform cause me deep shame just upon reflection of the same. I shall never recover from the humiliation and degradation. Nor shall I ever stop loving you madly and longing for your next punishing session. You are a filthy and ungodly, twisted man and I ache to be used and abused by you soon.
Since your appointment as director of the club, I have thought of little else but your perversions and entertainments. I do so admire your dark and sinister mind which brings me to the point of this missive.
My uncle the Duke of Worthing has passed away finally, to the relief of all. His incomprehensible blatherings on state and morality will be missed by no one, especially his long suffering relatives. The upshoot of his demise is that I inherit a manse and a large sum of money as well as Estella his “boreships” ward.
Estella has wanted for nothing in her life and treats servants and school marms appallingly. In truth, she treats everyone appallingly. She is a spoilt, wilful, overbearing bitch of a child. She is also a great beauty with golden curls and a lithe, nubile body. She has spent her days in the care of my dotting uncle and in various carefully chosen preparatory schools. She knows nothing of cock and cunt and the sweet, sweet arts of seduction, abuse and corruption.
I know these latter are specialties of yours and that you would love to wield the tools that tame the child. I give her to you: a gift. Have your way with her and employ her as entertainment for yourself and the others.
She has been expelled from the Chichester Academy, her fifth expulsion. She struck the head mistress and destroyed the woman’s study. They are mad to be rid of the girl. Send word by Carlton if you would enjoy picking the girl up from the institution. She is not expecting anyone but myself and I would love to see her face when you show up. Be prepared for a little wild cat.
A bratty little upper class virgin... Does the prospect amuse you?
Yours in blushing servitude and anticipation of further abuse
Lady Ballantrae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom