Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Is EVERYBODY Here Straight?" (NEW: may accept females)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir

Super-Earth
Because, frankly, if feels like nobody has any real interest in yaoi couples anymore. However kinky it gets, whether its incest, or monsters, or fandoms, everyone INSISTS that it be a Male/Female pairing. And the few who ARE into dicks have interests that I don't exactly share.

And the furries. There are practically none of them left.

Blue Moon's search engine doesn't seem to be working, so I'll just leave my thread and hope someone's interested. What I'm mainly seeking is a couple consisting of a mostly dominant human male, and a smaller, somewhat feminine male who'd be willing to either sub or switch. Now, I don't care if your character is human or furry or even an elf (and I DO have an idea relating to elves), but all I ask is that you can write at least a paragraph.

PM me, and we'll discuss ideas. I dearly hope to hear from someone.

EDIT: I recently had an idea about a gay guy that convinces a straight one to experiment. This can go in a plot-based direction or a smut-based one.

EDIT: I recently discovered that I might like to do something involving twins. Preferably girls for this one, though I wouldn't say no to shemales. This would probably be purely smut based, though plot could work somehow. If you can play two characters at once, I would love to hear from you.

RE: "Is EVERYBODY Here Straight?" Seeking Males

I've always been into lesbian or gays pairings lol so I understand since most people like the mxf stuff more :p

I can't help you as I like MXF myself, I am a woman who likes a man and a woman but I will bump because Till is badass lol

Well I don't mean to redirect people away from Bluemoon, but if you're looking specifically for MxM there are a few roleplaying forums that specialize in that niche. A quick "Yaoi Roleplay" search gave me a whole list of potential forums which are MxM oriented.

I haven't been around for long but I have to admit that I've noticed a significant decline in guys that are willing to do furries over the time I've been here. Haven't really noticed the MxM decline, but I haven't really been watching those, so I'll take your word for it.

Can't help you, but good luck in your search.

Horror_Show said:
I can't help you as I like MXF myself, I am a woman who likes a man and a woman but I will bump because Till is badass lol

I wouldn't say no to a MxF plot, if we could come up with something.

Shura said:
Well I don't mean to redirect people away from Bluemoon, but if you're looking specifically for MxM there are a few roleplaying forums that specialize in that niche. A quick "Yaoi Roleplay" search gave me a whole list of potential forums which are MxM oriented.

I haven't been around for long but I have to admit that I've noticed a significant decline in guys that are willing to do furries over the time I've been here. Haven't really noticed the MxM decline, but I haven't really been watching those, so I'll take your word for it.

Can't help you, but good luck in your search.

Is the BM search engine working yet, by the way? I kept checking it, and it kept saying no results, so I just gave up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom