Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

тнσƨε ωιтн ω ι и ɢ ƨ // [Cash. Kitteh. Serisu. Only.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cash

Planetoid
sephiroth-angeal-genesis.png

Ñ?нÏ?ƨε Ï?ιÑ?н Ï? ι и É¢ ƨ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I knew ever since I was a child, I was not like the others. I knew mine was a special existence."

161209757271.png
Sephiroth-Unforgiven.png
171209757293.png

It was another day just like all those before it; a mindless, endless collection of conscious motions that would lead from sunrise to sunset. The revered hero of Shinra rose with the sun, before most SOLDIERS had even cracked their eyes open in preparation for the day ahead. He had taken the time to dress, use an entire bottle of scented shampoo on the long white hair he took much pride in privately, and reflect on his years of training of the mind and body before he even considered stepping away from the barracks. He had no roommate, as per special request. Being who he was, he was permitted such frivolous luxuries but his privacy was immensely important to him. He had grown up in solitude and to have that snatched away from him would be a cruel and unusual punishment; not to mention that being utterly alone apart for the training sessions in which he obliterated every other contender in the SOLDIER third class enhanced the mysterious image he had developed. People tended to give him wide berth, stare. They loved him, adored him. They were jealous, hated him. He carried a heavy mantle at the venerable age of sixteen, but he was the essence of SOLDIER and proud of what he represented. SOLDIER was his existence. He ate, breathed, and lived SOLDIER.

He was tall, slender, with a beautiful face and long hair that fell straight down his back passed his buttocks. His lips were curved in a perpetual frown, his narrow eyes a striking blue with slited cat-like pupils ringed in green, his fair hair heavenly against the milky skin of his brow. He body rippled with musculature, attractively proportioned. On his person he donned the same SOLDIER uniform as everyone else, but it appeared to most as though he wore it differently than everyone else. He was the embodiment of perfection, a god descended into the presence of humans. No one knew what was going on his mind, what the world looked like through his eyes, what he was going to say or do. He was immensely powerful, and he delighted himself in making it known as often as humanly possible.

It was in the morning schedule for the SOLDIERS to begin their day with a few drills before they were permitted to visit the chow hall and fill their stomachs. The instructors did not want them heaving all over the grass and then marching through it. It was a draining, tedious workout beginning first with warm-ups and then group running, followed by group training. Sephiroth was divided into a team consisting of himself and twelve odd others, all of whose names he did not bother to learn. He found a way to outrun all his peers, out bench-press them, outwit them. It was almost with an effortless grace that he performed what to most were grueling physical stunts, and with an air of arrogance he accepted the praise of their trainers. He felt as though he was untouchable, and he acted like it. No one approached his triumph, his greatness. No one. He was frequently priviledged with the leadership tasks and given responsibility over his peers, which tended to irk him at times as any team effort tended to do. The others slowed him down with their retched weakness. When they were dismissed, the striking man was pulled aside and commended by his superiors, most of who were already familiar with his success but were left in awe regardless time and time again.

He walked to breakfast alone, as he felt he should, discouraging the approach of his comrades with a piercing blue-eyed glare. He selected from the â??buffetâ?? a tray of bland assortment of the healthy food provided for them to enhance their physical strength and body mass, and stared out about the room with his attractive features void of emotion. He stepped forward, and began to move between the chairs and tables, arresting a man who rose to greet him with a single glance before settling at one of the long tables, setting his tray down with a loud clatter before sitting. He moved gracefully into his chair, resting his hand on the back before settling, and then carefully raising his face to direct his gaze around himself. The man who had been sitting to his right rose immediately and moved from the table quickly to give the hero some space, a look of apprehension on his face, without a single word. Sephiroth, sitting very still with his hands in his lap and his gaze directed straight ahead, did not even react.

Whispers broke out around him as he lifted his fork, the voices of those closest to him lowered as though they feared disturbing him, the subject of their conversation obvious. The mere fact that Sephiroth was attending breakfast with the masses was a sign in itself that something was going on in his mind- he tended to eat privately, because he saw the act of feeding himself as something that should go unwitnessed by those lesser than him because it marred his image of holiness. What was he trying to accomplish? Was he making a point? Being punished?

He took his first bite after wiping his fork roughly on his napkin, allowing the substance to pass through his lips with his gaze still undirected. The taste was as absent as usual, like chewing his way through a moist sock or something of similar texture. He swallowed. More whispering. �How bothersome,� he murmured in a voice too rich and deep and full of disdain for one his age. �Evidently a man cannot enjoy his breakfast in peace around here.� Another tasteless bite, his irritation heightening with each onslaught of muttering. The stares were something he was used to, but when performing such an act of privacy, he preferred to be left to his own devices.

Suddenly, he slammed his semi-clean utensil on the wooden table top and rose from his chair, his palms flat against the surface. Those who had not been staring before had certainly taken notice of him now. His brows were arched low over his angry eyes, his teeth visibly gritted; he seemed prepared to give someone a well-deserved tongue-lashing and all those within his reach moved hastily away from the white-haired man. �If one of you has something that they wish to say to or about me, I believe that I deserve the right to hear it directly from your mouth.� His words were clipped and precise, and he was not shouting but his voice carried easily throughout the room. His words carried the weight of a threat. �Otherwise, I request that I be allowed to eat my breakfast in peace and without interruption.� He left his demand open, a deadly invitation to one daring enough to step forth though he knew no one would.

"I knew ever since I was a child, I was not like the others. I knew mine was a special existence."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day started like any other, with continuous drills, exercises, and all the necessary training to turn these young souls into the perfect SOLDIERs they all were expected to be. Angeal carried out the daily activities as per usual, taking care in all that he did. He quite enjoyed the training, monotonous as it was, it was perfectly suitable for him. He was a tall young man, and fairly muscular, his physical appearance exceeding his youth. With his black hair and blue eyes, he was rather easy on the eyes, should anyone bother to take a look. He had the look of a SOLDIER, and he was determined to be the best he could possibly be.

Once the training was over, the SOLDIERs were allowed to move to the chow hall to eat their fill in preparation for the rest of the day. Angeal was less than pleased, as he knew the choices were hardly anything to look forward to. But it was healthy and cost-effective he supposed. It didn't really matter the taste, anyway. He'd practically inhale it at the moment, he was so hungry, so he'd have no time at all to even savor whatever he would eat.

His choices were typical; he nearly picked the same food items every single time. It was always the same thing. He liked it that way. Angeal was also partial to the simplest of choices. Complexity was not efficient; not at all. Once he had filled his tray, he sat down, beginning to eat his food in silence. He easily tuned out all of the whispers and other chatter that filled the room. Probably so easily because he didn't care, and it never concerned him.

However, it was not so easy to ignore the scene that was about to take place. Out of the corner of his eye, his vision granted him a view of Sephiroth throwing a tantrum. Angeal scoffed quietly, and continued to listen to his banter. He had to admit, Sephiroth was intimidating, but not nearly enough to turn him off from a smart remark. He turned back to look at his plate intently, as if it was infiltrating his mind with ideas.

It seemed as though everyone dare not move, stunned like they could picture their own deaths as Sephiroth swiftly took their lives from them in seconds. One exception, however, was the dark-haired young man sitting a table over from him. He did not seem at all concerned for his well-being. If he did, he probably would have held his tongue. Angeal just simply could not resist.

Angeal didn't rise from his seat, or look away from his meal. He only smiled inwardly as he answered Sephiroth's dangerous statement. "You're drawing more attention to yourself now, you know." He chuckled slightly, finally turning to look at the beautiful man before him. However, he still did not rise from his place. "It's best just to ignore it, because if you do, it will simply go away."

icongenesisff.png

• â??яεαмƨ Ï?Æ? Ñ?нε мÏ?яяÏ?Ï? нαÑ?н Ñ?нε ƨ н α Ñ? Ñ? ε я ε â?? ƨÏ?Ï?â??
    ρяιâ??ε ιƨ â??Ï?ƨÑ?______
    Ï?ιηɢƨ ƨ Ñ? я ι ρ ρ ε â?? αÏ?αy
    Genesis_MSN_Icon_v_Fallen_by_RenoxR.jpg
    _____Ñ?нε εηâ?? ιƨ ηιɢн
    __ƨÏ?cн ιƨ Ñ?нε Æ?αÑ?ε Ï?Æ? α мÏ?ηƨÑ?εя__..
    icongenesis2.png
    [/list:u]

Genesis woke at the sound of his alarm, rising early and making himself ready for the day. He took a lengthy shower, using most of the hot water before his roommate was able to. While he was good friends with Angeal, he enjoyed making his mornings miserable. Whilst dressing and combing his medium length auburn hair, he studied a few passages out of LOVELESS. He loved the book, and wished he was able to take it with him, he knew better than to attempt to do such a thing while having to do early-morning drills.

Genesis moved through the drills mechanically, finally becoming used to such physical labor. SOLDIER wasnâ??t all Genesis thought it was going to be, and Genesis couldnâ??t wait to be finished with all the Third Class training. Sephiroth, a genius SOLDIER at a young age (the same age as Genesis!), was still in training with Genesis and Angeal, but they were never in the same group, much to Genesisâ??s disappointment, which he hid carefully from Angeal.

Glancing over at his friend, Genesis ran his blue eyes over his features. He was taller than Genesis, and his head a whole lot darker. He had his hair short, while Genesis kept his just above his shoulders. He couldnâ??t even remember how the two of them had become friends, Genesis living in a large house with both parents and a Banora apple orchard, while Angeal coming from a humble home with just his mom.

After training, Genesis lost track of Angeal in the long line for food, but found him again as he went to find a seat. He didnâ??t bother with small talk and picked at his average breakfast foods and taking one bite of his normal red apple before setting it down. It wasnâ??t the same as those that he loved, the Banora apples of which his family specialized and Genesis had created an award winning jam from.

Genesis glanced up from his meal as Sephiroth entered, clearing the way with just his eyes only. He watched him as inconspicuously as possible, curious about what seemed to be bothering him. He soon found out, however, as the silver-haired man stood and addressed all the onlookers and whisperers with those stern words.

• â? You're drawing more attention to yourself now, you know." chuckled Angeal. "It's best just to ignore it, because if you do, it will simply go away."

Genesis looked at him, eyes widened with surprise. â??Angeal!â? He whispered. â??What are you doing?â?

161209757271.png
Sephiroth-Unforgiven.png
171209757293.png

A thick and heavy silence fell over the entire cafeteria at the sound of Angealâ??s brave proclamation, and an untrue one at that. Slowly, the SOLDIER prodigy turned in place to stare angrily at the back of Angealâ??s dark head, who had the gall not to even turn and look him in the eyes as he spoke to him so degradingly. He narrowed his eyes at him, and considered approaching him and carrying out the threat heâ??d wielded so readily only a few moments prior. He steeled himself, mentally, and outwardly those who were sitting closest to him observed the forced relaxation of his shoulders and the tension of his previously clenched fists. He sucked the breath in slowly through his nose and let it out through his angrily gritted teeth before he took it upon himself to honor the nameless man with a response. â?Oh am I?â? He uttered a sarcastic laugh, a sound that struck chills into those who had the misfortune of hearing it, because this was obviously more foreboding than if he had yelled. He was visibly losing control of his temper as the confrontation wore on.

He didnâ??t even spare Genesis a glance as he began to close the distance between Angeal and himself, unable to hold off on getting his point across. â?I draw attention to myself for the very reason that,â? he said slowly, as though explaining his actions through a small child, â?if I address this situation now, before it worsens, I will nip this in the bud.â? He picked his way carefully though the crowd, weaving through the chairs and the onlookers with grace and the precision of one with a purpose at hand. When he stepped to closely to a fellow SOLDIER, the man did not hesitate to step away from him, despite the fact that Sephiroth was significantly weaker in appearance. He stopped a few paces from where Angeal was seated, his long hair still moving around his body even as he ceased his movement.

Angeal would undoubtedly hear his approaching footsteps in the deafeningly silent room, and have time to rise if he so inclined. He observed his opponent, his size, his face, his honest eyes. And loathed him.

�Do you dare rise to face me? Do you? Insolent fool!�

He would not give Angeal time to react, because if he had not bothered to remove himself from his seat and his attention from his plate at this time, then he probably did not intend to do so. And clearly Sephiroth was having none of this manner of disrespect. He lashed out, much to the horror of some and the excitement of others, with the speed and precision of a well honed SOLDIER, aiming a strike of his clenched fist right at the jaw of the offending male. If he struck, he would follow through with another strike, aimed at his gut, his face void of any emotion aside from anger.

Now, if one were to wonder what was going on through Sephirothâ??s head, it has been previously established that this is something which is impossible to know. The inner workings of his mind are not like those of any other human being, and it is impossible to guess why he behaves in situations where his reaction seems to be misled. When this stranger had the nerve to speak against him in such an open manner and in the presence of people who would one day be Sephirothâ??s pawns, he had no choice but to defend his pride as a future hero. He was perfect, unstoppable, untouchable. He would smash this meddlesome man like the unworthy scum he was, and return to his lunch before he lost his entire hour to such trite activities. There was nothing quite like the feeling one gets after successfully carrying out a threat in the public eye, the sense of merit and satisfaction it brought.

Angeal did not wish to stir up any more commotion than was necessary, but he feared now that he had said far too much. It was not out of disrespect or arrogance that he did not face the beautiful and dangerous man approaching him. It was simply for the fact that all of this fuss was most exorbitant. What a show, indeed.

Angeal sighed, closing his eyes as his slender comrade approached him with haste. He grabbed the bridge of his nose, pinching it slightly in regret. Perhaps it was not his place to have spoken up, despite the fact he only had good intentions. Now the chatter was really something, and the other SOLDIERs were voicing their opinions even louder now as they prepared for the outcome of the words that had been previously shared. The irony was oozing from the very walls that surrounded them, as it seemed to be present in every face of every SOLDIER in the room.

How rediculous, he thought to himself. I have started quite the commotion in my own right.

Without any further hesitation, Angeal moved from his seat in the blink of an eye, and just barely was able to snag Sephiroth's fist in his palm, stopping the man's throw immediately. "My apologies, friend. I hardly intended that as an insult," he said, glancing at Sephiroth. Angeal dare consider Sephiroth a friend. No doubt that would be taken the wrong way as well. "There is no need to be so disrespectful; hold your tongue and retain your pride. Your actions should shame you." It seemed that Angeal was extremely talented in causing this particular SOLDIER to quake with rage.

Surprisingly, Angeal's expression was not the least bit presumptuous. For someone who had just barely paused a deadly onslaught from what was perceived to be the most talented and feared SOLDIER, Angeal's demeanor was eerily calm and collected. He did not seem at all afraid or nervous, almost as though he did not take Sephiroth's display seriously.

The dark-haired young man continued to try to reason with him, but he was certain Sephiroth could not simply just walk away from such a situation. In Sephiroth's mind, Angeal was to made an example of. "Everyone in this room is quite well aware of your abilities, there is no need for you to show them off in this manner. It's disgraceful to attack a fellow comrade in this way. Save it for training."

161209757271.png
Sephiroth-Unforgiven.png
171209757293.png

With his punch intercepted so easily, the silver-haired SOLDIER became rather flustered, his face coloring momentarily out of embarrassment and complete fury. The response of their onlookers was to be expected; they murmured excitedly, startled that the larger man, and an unknown face at that, had so easily put a stop to such a powerful blow without a momentâ??s hesitation. The dark-haired man was powerful, Sephiroth was forced to begrudgingly admit inwardly. He lowered his arm, peeved with the way his talkative companion had taken on a soothing tone, trying to placate him, and daring to deem himself even on a level upon which he could refer to himself as a friend to himself. His blue eyes flashed with ferocity nothing like any that had been seen before as he stared Angeal down, but outwardly he remained fairly collected aside from the notable tension in his thin shoulders and the way his elegant hands were curled into fists.

Then, Gods forbid, the man kept talking. And kept talking still. And the more nonsense that was spoken, the less inclined Sephiroth felt to spare his physical wellbeing. â?Spare my pride?!â? he sputtered, his pale face somehow managing to attain an unimaginable expression of fury yet still appear painfully beautiful at the very same time. â?Howâ?¦ how DARE you!â? He was livid, apparently, and Angealâ??s words seemed to have done the opposite of what he had been intending.

�What do you know of pride, country boy? You who has made nothing of his pathetic life?�

It was a combination of his paternal tone, as though he were lecturing him on the morality of his actions, as well as the meaning of his words and their audience that caused the top-class SOLDIER to react in the way that he did. He moved his entire body, taking on the stance of a well trained fighter of hand-to-hand combat and launched himself at Angeal with daunting speed, the force of his boots propelling him from the ground one that could only be called inhuman, his arms poised offensively; he meant to strike him in one of his more delicate areas, namely the face or the stomach.

â?You disgust me!â? he cried as his hand would make contact with the otherâ??s body, his eyes appearing more feline than before, the slits more obvious. His hair flew out behind him in a curtain of white, not unlike the backdrop of angel wings or a cloak of pure silver. He swung his leg up immediately to strike him in the side of he found the opening to do so, coupled with another insult, â?You are no comrade of mine!â?

In Sephirothâ??s eyes Angeal had done the unthinkable, stepping in the path of one far greater than he, insulted him, and then dared to act as though by doing so he was doing him a favor. He could retch he was so furious, blinded by rage, a complete monster of pent up emotions. It was not entirely the other SOLDIERâ??s fault; the prodigy had a lot of pent up frustration and hardly found anywhere to appropriately direct them. Training was the most ideal way, but he found that the effort was wasted there for the drills to him were nothing but childâ??s play. He saw this as an opportunity to not only squash this â??prideâ?? of his, but to make an example out of a mouthy piece of scum in the face of onlookers who may have for some unthinkable reason begun to doubt Sephiroth.

So it was for various reasons that he up until this point he did not bother to acknowledge Genesisâ??s presence, if he had really noticed him at all.

icongenesisff.png

• â??яεαмƨ Ï?Æ? Ñ?нε мÏ?яяÏ?Ï? нαÑ?н Ñ?нε ƨ н α Ñ? Ñ? ε я ε â?? ƨÏ?Ï?â??
    ρяιâ??ε ιƨ â??Ï?ƨÑ?______
    Ï?ιηɢƨ ƨ Ñ? я ι ρ ρ ε â?? αÏ?αy
    Genesis_MSN_Icon_v_Fallen_by_RenoxR.jpg
    _____Ñ?нε εηâ?? ιƨ ηιɢн
    __ƨÏ?cн ιƨ Ñ?нε Æ?αÑ?ε Ï?Æ? α мÏ?ηƨÑ?εя__..
    icongenesis2.png
    [/list:u]

â??My friend, the fates are cruel/There are no dreams, no honor remains/The arrow has left the bow of the goddess.â? Genesis cried, standing quickly and almost knocking the chair over. He moved quickly, and, in an attempt to save his friend from the punch from the prodigy that is Sephiroth by catching the fist that was thrown, Genesis was struck, and a cry escaped from his beautiful lips.

â??Ah!â? He landed, sprawled across the floor, half under some of the tables in the dining area. He sat up, surprised, a hand to his face in indignation. He thought that, had he been unable to catch the punch, Sephiroth would have the self-control to stop himself. Perhaps he hadnâ??t on purpose, and it may have amused him that the other man had been hit instead.

OoC: DD: So short.

• _________________________________________________________________________
    ηÏ?Ñ?нιηg ƨнαâ??â?? Æ?Ï?яεƨÑ?αâ??â?? мy яεÑ?uяη​

It was amazing how things had taken such a horrible and violent turn for the worst. However, not unexpected. Yes, it was most definately clear that this situation had gotten far out of hand. As it seemed now, Angeal could only blame himself for stepping in to what did not concern him. It was something he never really did, however for some reason it didn't feel so wrong at the time that he did it. What a horrid mistake. And now, seeing his best friend sprawled out on the floor after taking the very blow that was intended for himself. He felt the guilt brewing within himself, as the tension rose to unimaginable levels. Enough was enough.

Angeal quickly knelt down, placing a strong hand on the back of his attractive companion. "Why did you step into that?" He questioned softly, feeling sympathy for the young man still sitting on the floor, no doubt a bit dazed by everything. Angeal brought himself back to his feet, hauling his friend back to his feet with him. He stared the SOLDIER prodigy down hard, glaring at him with contained but burning rage. "You've gone too far. He was not involved in our confrontation." Angeal realized well enough that Genesis brought this upon himself, but Sephiroth did not have to strike him down the way he did. He knew that someone has proud and strong-willed as Sephiroth could have stopped himself; he just chose otherwise.

Angeal clenched his fists tightly, doing his best to avoid taking a swing of his own at the silver haired young man. But he would not do that. He couldn't do that. Angeal could no longer face Sephiroth, as he turned and walked slowly out of the building, leaving the two behind without another word. He dared to cross Sephiroth a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom