Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wife RP - Skype/ YIM

Do you like to play as wife and continue on messengers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sniffingher

Planetoid
Scene 1: A Husbands Revenge

We are married for couple of years and your attention is always towards your family. I do not get the love & care I need, this pisses me off. One day losing my temper I insult your dad & brother when they visit, thinking they may never come again in our life, but this creates a permanent rift between us. Finally giving up hope in our marriage you leave me with our kid.

Me getting triggered plan my revenge and a sex adventure with you, to execute my idea I at good and apologize for my old behavior and convince you to comeback with me accepting all your promises. When you are back you find my behavioral change and I act as a new person (pretend). I become romantic and lovable & slowly gain your trust level. During a weekend I force you to booze (you are a non-drinker) and make you indulge in sex escapades which I secretly record in my camera & also share you with other men without your consent and turn you completely a whore.

Scene 2: Roleplay went wrong...

I (Johny) would like to relate something that happened to my wife (Smitha) and me. After married for 3.5 years and having our first child, we started role-playing, Smitha did it with reluctance but to satisfy me & we usually did it in the privacy of our own home, a pastime we find quite exciting. It's harmless and is our way of practicing safe sex. Once in a while, when we are feeling brave, we go to a bar where no one would know us and play out our fantasies there though Smitha doesn’t drink she loves to sip beer for style. Lately we have been even getting a stranger or two to unwittingly participate, but only in a very limited way. We only go so far as Smitha flirting with the stranger and maybe (for us this is the ultimate) even she would not allow them for a kiss as she was very conservative. Once we went so far as to let a young man caress Smitha over her clothes, but that was very unusual although exciting in the extreme. We are just too frightened of revealing our identities & interference of others in our personal lives. Besides, our intention is to add spice, not lovers to our lives.

This particular night was not any different than any other. We were in a bar picked for its distance. There was the young man Kaushal who was a common friend of us thorough my business, he worked for me & then left me for a bank job, he in his early twenties had an eye on Smitha’s petite body & firm 34 sized boobs & that day in bar he show more than usual interest in Smitha and kept coming over to our table to ask her to dance. I was feeling a level of excitement that was higher than normal and I urged Smitha to be braver in flirting with him & mixed a little vodka with her beer.

Seeking a elder sister to role play on YIM only... (or Skype)

I would like to do a series of story on sexual journey of an elder sister. She will encounter not only with her younger bro, but also her brothers friends, strangers, janitors etc..,

Later romanced by her hubby, forced by her FIL etc...

She will be pimped, forced, swapped, romanced, seduced, taken on glory peek's, blackmailed for tug job and fucked right from toilets, cars, classroom, garden.

Bro sis character in precise
Prologue: This is a preface of likes and ideas of me (the author) for a hardcore role play (definitely not a cyber)
1) Characters & incidents are based on true story of the author (Male).
2) The scene is set in the late 90’s when internet/ mobile phones were not common or luxury items for common people. (would play modern only)
3) The whole role play will be played only on yahoo messenger or any other instant messengers by partner’s request.
4) The author has character picture(s) of the sister’s character which will be shared on yahoo messenger’s picture share, the role playing partner has liberty to pick the( model )character from tons of option and also the clothing (wardrobe) to choose for the play (clothing options in pictures for each scene need not be described, this saves time and gives better visualization)
5) The character is based on taboo settings, “Elder sister & Brother”.
6) The story begins in late 90’s and continue till date (2013), the scene/ story begins with the hero (brother character) in his 18 and the heroine (sister character) in her 21, which will continue till their 30’s, a series (like a television serial).
7) Apart from playing it as a series from teen to adult, the same idea can be played as separate encounters.
For example:
a) What & how would it begin, if the encounter (sex) between the sister and brother be if the first encounter happens when they are 21 & 18 (single or maybe the sister in a relationship with her boyfriend)
b) How would it begin, if the encounter (sex) between the sister and brother be if the first encounter happens when they are 23 & 20, (when she is engaged or just married)
c) How would it begin, if the encounter (sex) between the sister and brother be if the first encounter happens when they are 28 & 25, (when she is married with kids and her brother as single/ after a broke up relation)
d) How would it begin, if the encounter (sex) between the sister and brother be if, the first encounter happens when they are 33 & 30, (when she has 3 kids and a tiresome bored married life & her brother just wed)
e) How would it begin, if the encounter (sex) between the sister and brother be if, the first encounter happens when they are 36 & 33, (when they both have kids and feel their life is a mess)

8) The author loves to introduce characters to cheer the scenes and twist to thrill. The characters would be any one ranging from janitors, Father in law of the sister character, sister’s servant, chauffeur, cop, stranger, brothers friends, husbands boss, sister’s brother in laws, her friends, her college juniors, waiters, room boys in hotel she stays, their life partners too can be involved for a 3-some or 4-some etc..,
9) Any mode of sexual play can be used like seduction, abduction, rape, forced sex, non-consent, reluctance, swapping, romance, interracial, voyeur, humor & satire, fetish, erotic coupling, celebrities, anal, BDSM, toys & masturbation etc.,

Waiting for the right partner…………………..

Option for non-incest role players:

" If you aint a fan of incest role playing then we can discuss other characters like wife vs husband vs others (mentioned above in point number 8), office colleague vs boyfriend vs others, aspiring model/ actress vs manager or photographer or producer or director, neighbor…etc..,"

Send me a private message with your interest and yahoo id.

Time for a bump and also let my fellow roleplayer's know that if any of the above idea gives you a spark please send me a private message. We can brainstrom and decide upon a setting which would be our mutual favorite. Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Private Message Me Or Message Me On Yahoo Messenger At shanelypooh If Any Guys Are Intrested In A Romantic Intimate Roleplay

Smitha was busy in her office, she has started working after 4 long years when she seperated from her rich and affluent hubby Johny. They had a tons of misunderstanding which lead to a temporary seperation & Smitha runs a little scared that what would be her future if she gets a divorce. She is stubborn & did not wanna surrender to Johny because of her fear of suvival. She joined the work place at her 33 and now she has to be independent and earn some for her own & her daughter. The office was run by a middle aged man in 35 & his name was Paddy. Paddy was very strict with the people whom reports to him, but a little lenient with Smitha because of her helpless situation as well he was impressed with her young looks.
passionatedpervert: The very day Pad loved Smithas dressing, he like the bow hanging infront of her bust, the tops were tight and the bow was on air, her tight black skirt was almost driving him nuts because it showed her exact round ass. Pad's wife left him to deliver their baby and Pad was out of sex for weeks and that gave him a initial erection as soon as he saw Smitha dressedup well. He called her a couple of times to his room to admire her and finally asked her to stay for a overtime and help him with some urgent files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom