Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Johnlock Craving! [MARVELous ships too]

Status
Not open for further replies.

onque

Meteorite
Not sure what to put here other than that we both are looking for Marvel-based ships, or pairs or whatever. Our likes are close enough, but since I'm on here the majority of the time and Matt's just gonna go to sleep. Then again he fell asleep hours ago and I woke him up because the bastard woke me up and I couldn't sleep. Now he's forced to make this with me, whether he likes it or not. [I don't] Oh boo hoo. Anyways, since I'm gonna take pitty over him, we're gonna share this. So.. purple is me I guess, and Matt says pink and green. Bright. But we have our own likes. Plots are shared evenly, he can go make his own thingy thread if he wants to, this is just for our shared likes. So... We're looking for someone who is semi literate, lower to higher semi. Literate is just a bit intimidating for me, Matt doesn't care, he'll give ya what he feels like. You can ask for one of us to rp, otherwise we might switch with other people. [i'm on more, but like three out of seven days.. ish]

steve x phil coulson - don't care. <3 these two
steve x bucky - I'll take either, but I'd prefer Steve for this one
steve x winter soldier - I'd prefer bucky [ws] one of the plots involve blood-play, humiliation, and bdsm [and more!]
steve x tony - i prefer steve [more experience]
steve x peggy - actually, I prefer to be steve, yeah the guy
spiderman/peter parker x deadpool/wade wilson - don't care which one, good at both
thor x steve - either is fine
thor x loki - Thor, I have yet to be Loki, thus I'm a little cautious
loki x clint - I have no plots, they're just cute
natasha x clint - yeah, i could do this but i have no plots DX
natasha x steve - meh, don't care... not a huge fan but i could i guess

Plots! YAY no, not really that exciting but whatever suits ya

firstly, i hate angst. we both do, it's just uncomfortable for us

stony jealousy! Who doesn't love good old fashioned jealousy?
I love to do this pre-relationship, and they're both jealous of each other.
Steve is jealous of how Tony and Bruce hang out together, and how well
he still gets along with Pepper even after they broke up. Tony is jealous
of how well Steve gets along with everyone, even if he can't really
understand what Bruce talks about the majority of the time.
[both of us like - we'll take either]

steve x winter soldier Steve is captured by the winter soldier
[bucky/ james buchanan] as an assignment, but he requests that he isn't
watched and it isn't recorded. Steve ends up tied up, and it becomes
sensual [and of course sexual at some point], bloodplay, some humiliation,
cross-dressing would be fun too but that seems a bit hard to come upon
since bucky is supposed to kill steve and steve is trying to get him to
remember. remember before.. this can go so many ways. :3

Okay.. So, since I'm not in the mood to write these down, choose a pairing and come pm me.

PM us [me emma, Matt fell asleep.. again >.<] because the plots are gonna take forever, and I have like two for each one.. and then Matt's gonna make his edits some time this week... yeah.
I'm saving this right here, because we have no idea how long my computer [laptop only] can last without over-heating and fucking up on us. so we will edit with the spoilers for plots and such later.. yay :3

Matt says he might not be able to make it to rp for a while - work has taken it's toll on him worse than me.
[/size]

Also! Johnlock craving with Feminine!Sherlock where Sherlock is more feminine, rarely dominates, and is a fetishwear model. Loves; cross dressing, toys, being dominated, fetish wear [lingerie], dirty talk, promises, being called pretty [dunno why].

Plots for this buildup or starting thingy are still in my head and I have written too much tonight. If you want to read my spideypool [getting to the smutt soon] i'll post my tumblr url soon.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom