Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Major Craving for an 1X1 DCXMarvel Universe rp in the fan-based forum

How many people like this plot idea and would be interested in rping it?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm looking for any males that could rp as Hawkeye from The Avengers or any females that know how to rp as a male straight Hawkeye only. I'll be rping as my female made-up character and her name is Kira Queen her father is Oliver Queen/The Green Arrow and her mother is Black Canary. If any males or females know how to rp as a male straight Hawkeye only pm me for more details okay. i'm also willing to do this rp in the fan-based fourm 1X1 only.

RE: Major Craving for an 1X1 DCXMarvel Universe rp over the pms.

I have a pretty good plot idea in mind. We can do this rp over the pms or in the fan-based role playing forum.

Or just post here if anyone is interested in doing this rp with me.BUMP!

Anyone interested in doing this role play with me anyone at all?

This is what Kira looks like http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz123/Ben10987654321/oq.jpg

Please someone rp as Hawkeye pretty please? I'll be very happy and not down.

RE: Major Craving for an 1X1 DCXMarvel Universe rp in the fan-based fourm.

Here is the plot idea I have in mind for this role I hope it's not too lame or stupid.

The setting takes place in the year 2012 where an unknown time warp opened up in the DC Universe that leads to the Marvel Universe and Nick Fury picked this up and said to Hawkeye, ''Your mission is to see if anyone from the DC universe has ended up in our universe and just be careful Hawkeye and I have no idea who could come from DC universe and hopefully who ever is in this universe he or she is not a threat.'' ''Do you accept this mission yes or no Hawkeye?''

Meanwhile in DC Universe time warp:
A female girl with blonde hair, hazel green eyes, 5'5, dressed as the green arrow get's sucked into this time warp and she ends up in another universe and the time warp portal closed and this girl was about 26 years old. Her name is Kira Queen and she also uses a bow and arrows as well as Hawkeye does. Kira was a little bit scared and she wonders how this Marvel Universe treats outsiders from a whole different universe. It's about 7pm at night-time on a beautiful summer and starry night sky out like tonight. (D.)

If anyone is interested in doing this role play please post here or feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom