Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogman417

Super-Earth
Hello, I am new here, you can call me Frog, Frogman, Froggyboy, whatever, but I was wondering if someone wants to roleplay. I can be semi-advanced, but I mostly keep things at 2-3 sentences. But of course I can write paragraphs, just don't expect me to do it every post, I'm pretty lazy :blush: Now, I mostly do romance rps aswell and here I'll list what I can and can't do.

Can:

Boy and Girl
Lesbian
Furry
Animals
Rape

Can't:
Gay (BXB)
She-male
Pedophile

Now, the reasons for the can't. I am a male and I feel super uncomfortable rping a homosexual. Now, I have nothing against gay people, I actually support the right for them to marry, but I feel umcomfortable roleplaying, being gay, let alone a bxb sex scene. And since I'm a male, I am much more comfortable with roleplaying lesbians. She-male, basically the same as BXB, just feels wrong. And Pedo, do I have to explain this, just the idea of a grown man or woman capturing a little kid and raping them(most likely)? No thanks.

Well, that's that. PM me if you wanna come up with a plot, please excuse my poor spelling or grammar, I'm not the best, and have a good day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom