Bondage themed RolePlays

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabibi

Meteorite
Hiya!

First of all, thanks for checking out my request thread. It's much appreciated, and if you find anything interesting, drop me a line.

I did a complete rewrite of my thread, because I've been out of the running for a while, due to some serious personal issues I've had to take care of. I just want to start from scratch again.

I am Gabi, a young Dutch female, and love writing and role play. I'll note down some ideas I have, but am very much open for suggestions. Being bisexual, I am open to play with either sex, but I prefer to play female myself.

I will be able to write one or two paragraphs at least twice a week, depending on my schedule, that might be more in some weeks for pm or forum plays.

I prefer my pairings to be D/s related, and being submissive by nature, would love to play the more submissive role in the role play. Though in a good Storyline, I would consider playing against nature and act more Dominantly or switch. My strongest craving is bondage, something I am just addicted to. I do prefer long-term role plays. Other kinks I do love are: tight clothing, going commando, exhibitionism, gags, and like I said bondage :p

Some of the ideas I have:

• BFF's fooling around:
    Preferably a girl/girl scene, where we play best friends (and we've never been sexually involved together), and your character walks in on my character while I've put myself into a tight bondage. We can start experimenting bondage techniques, and maybe your character will make me submit myself to her, or we end up tying each other up every now and then, and play with each other.
  • Door to door:
    You're a door-to-door sales (wo)man, and come to our house while I'm home alone. Your character overpowers me once you find out I'm alone, and starting out as non-con, you soon enough find out that I've been craving for a person like you to enter my life.
  • Truth or Dare:
    Two friends, lovers or maybe just colleagues, start a truth or dare game, which starts out innocently enough, but soon the dare's start becoming more and more erotic. From flashing my breasts in public, to complete public exposure or even humiliation anything would be possible. (could be a switch type of game, or the truth and dare ends up with your character daring me to submit to you)

Some other pairing Ideas I have are:

Cop/shoplifter
Teacher/student
(step)Parent/daughter
Neighbors
Trainer/athlete

If you like any of the ideas, or have your own ideas which you would like to play with me, just drop me a line and we can see where and how we'll set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom