Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a partner for complex story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianarimar

Planetoid
Hey there! My name's Lucy. I'm nineteen years old and I'm currently looking for a stable partner for an extensive 1x1 roleplay. This because I’ve tried several forms and types of roleplay and this is the one I get better results and the most fun with.

You might be wondering what I mean by extensive 1x1: It’s all about the both of us taking on several characters to roleplay and make a story, a whole new world, together. I’m looking for a very specific type of rping partner, here are the things I’m looking for, and if you’re interested then, come around!

- THIS WILL BE ROLEPLAYED VIA INSTANT MESSENGER.
- I require that you use face claims.
- Must exclusively play hetero male characters and women interested in relationships with other women. This because I’ve tried for many years to no avail and I don’t want to disappoint anyone with the way I play males.
- Must be available to rp. I know real life is tough and there are things we all have to do! I have a job so I really understand if you have school, or a job, but by this I mean you should have spare time to invest in this roleplay.
- I would prefer to rp with someone who is of age. This because I’m not going to lie; I roleplay smut and while this whole thing isn’t about smut threads one right after the other, it’s bound to happen at some point.
- You have to be able to compromise to this project in the long run, because that’s how I see it. I don’t want to start things just to have them abandoned right at the next week.
- I’m mainly interested in things based of comics, books, tv series… you know, except, with original characters of our own. I have some ideas of my own, but if you come over with some of yours we can work through things :).

HERE is my Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Self%20Diana

I have some ideas that I would much prefer to discuss in private, but they involve brothels, werewolves, zombies, vampires... things of that sort. I'm also interested if you have ideas of your own that apply to the conditions requested above.

Sooo, that would be it! I should add now, this applies for both spanish and english speakers. I’m up for it, but are you?

Just send an ask if any of these interests you :3. You can also add me on my aim and my skype. We’ll talk!

Aim: dianarimar

Thanks a lot in advance, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom