Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road To The Johto Leage [Aries&Tariyami]

The sun rose high over Johto to greet the world full of Pokemon, humans and Pokemorphs. Everyone seemed to be up early that morning, even the most lazy of people. Well, all except for the Snorlaxes that lived in the area. The sky was bright and blue by the time the rays of the sun penetrated the leaves that covered a cute little face. She had fallen asleep under some bushes the previous night to keep out of sight of those odd night trainers. Stretching, her brown paws popped out of the bushes and her thin black tail tipped with a big yellow lightning bolt swished around for a moment before she got on her knees and crawled out of her hiding spot. Standing up fully, the Raichu morph was just about five feet, six inches tall. Her slender body was covered in leaves, which she quickly dusted off. She hated it when her fur got all icky. Well, it was time to get a move on!

Raichu slowly made her way towards Goldenrod City. She had been hiding out in the National Park since trainers didn't usually hang around there at night. The morph was careful to avoid eyesight when possible. It was rare to see a Pokemorph out in the day unless it was a captured one that was paraded around as a pet. Her curly tipped ears pinned back when she heard someone else rustling around in the bushes. Who else would be here in the bushes? A small spark of electricity came from her yellow cheeks as she tried to see who might be there.

[[sorry its short. > 3< I did the bushes thing so your character would have an entry.]]

The trainer left for his first day of becoming a poke'mon master, though his mother and father was sorely against it. He wanted so bad to become the greatest that he paid them no mind when he left. But because of that he left with out a poke'mon to even protect him self from the wilder ones around the area. He was too scared to even attempt a capture on any poke'mon. He brought his bag from around his shoulder looking at the contents of it. He had three normal poke'balls, two masterballs, and one morphball. The morphball was the rarest of all the balls to catch the rarest of poke'mon, the poke'morph. It was a poke'mon that had the shape of a human a male or a female. He sighed to him self thinking why did he spend so much money on that damn ball and he was never going to see one, their fucking rare and he's a newb. His head snapped to the left of him when he heard a sound on the other side of the bushes. Hitting the ground quickly and quietly he crawled over to the bush looking through the few leaves that blocked his face.

Tariyami cursed his bag silently to him self as he watched the Raichu study the area. It seemed to be a female and a shockingly fine one too. Slowly pulling some poke'food from his fallen bag he throws it out from the bushes hoping the poke'morph would just go for the free food and not explore where the food came from. He rolled from the spot he was in trying to relocate him self with out the Raichu noticing, which way he rolled. He reached in his bag pulling out his morphball placing it behind his back waiting for his chance to either use it or show him self to her.

Her ears twitched as did her nose when she saw the poke'food come out of nowhere. Raichu got down on her hands and knees to sniff the food. If her stomach hadn't been empty, she would have been way more suspicious, but her hunger came before her natural instincts. The pokemorph picked up the food and ate it, surprised at how good it acutally was. She giggled and started to sniff, wanting more from wherever it had come from. Her tail wagged in the air happily as she crawled around on her hands and knees. "Where did that come from?" She asked herself as she looked around, very confused.

[[ignore the clothes. she is nude]]

He watched as she ate the poke'food happy that she liked his home made concoction. he smiled to him self thinking that it was money well spent to learn how to make Home made poke'food. He did it so he wouldn't have to spend even more money then needed to pay for something he could make. He whispered to him self a cheer of approval as the Raichu looked for more food. Placing the ball back into his bag he pulled out more food hoping to earn her trust so he could catch her. Tossing out more food he stepped from behind the bush moving slowly stopping a few feet before her. He held out his hand that held more food, he remained still not moving or flinching an inch. He wanted her to get closer to him and feel comfortable with him around.

She had seen the food come out of nowhere and suddenly she was rather curious. Raichu moved forward and poked her butt into the air as she peered under the bush. Her tail waved around lazily as she nommed on the poke'food while looking. It was then she heard the rustling and saw his feet. Back up, she looked up from the same position to see the human male standing there with food in his hand. Sparks flew from her yellow cheeks, but they were just a warning for him. Her nose twitched as she moved towards him. Reaching up, Raichu snatched the food and stumbled back, falling on her hind end before she shoved the food in her mouth. Her dark eyes continued to watch Tariyami closely, just in case he decided to do something funny.

"Come here girl, I'm not going to hurt you." He said pulling more food from his side pouch holding it out towards her. "I'm by myself so you don't need to worry about me starting a battle with you. I would like you as my first Poke'mon. I mean how awesome would it be to have a Poke'morph on my first battle. I wouldn't mistreat you if you worry about that." He said kneeling down trying to place a hand on her head and rub behind her ear. He had heard that rubbing a poke'mon behind their ear calms them down and shows trust. The last thing he wanted was to be shocked to death. His mind trailed to ho his first battle might be when he calls out a Rare Raichu to the field, with the attacks it might already know and the ones he knows cause he study every poke'mon he could. He shook his head, he needed to concentrate on the now or there will be no future battles.

Back
Top Bottom