Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Female RP Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

broken_emotions

Meteorite
Hello all, you may call me Jay. I'm seeking a female to role play with over PM's. I may be new to the site however, I'm not new to role playing. I tend to lean towards the fantasy world when role playing but up for most things if something isn't listed below just ask don't be shy.

Now for the rules,

No one liners please!
PM's only please don't post here.
Don't drop without a word. Talk to me first and maybe we can figure something out.

Now for pairings. (I'm open, if it's not listed, try me)

Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Vampire
Vampire/Werewolf
Hunter/Vampire
Hunter/Werewolf
Strangers
Best Friend/Best Friend
Brother/Sister
Harry Potter (More something based off of it)

~More coming~

~PLOTS~

Plot 1

My character was human before he was turned into a vampire and now lives the life of a vampire hunter. He has been slaying vampires around the world in his journey to find the one who turned him. Finally his travels bring him back home to where it all started with rumors of the vampire who turned him being there.
The vampire could be a female that they go back and forth through the story disliking each other but something might be there. Another idea for this plot is for there to be an old friend of his that he finds when he returns and he tries to keep his distance from her.

Plot 2

Two characters with different powers are caught up in a war between rival regions. Thier torn between which side they should join as others try to sway them. Will they join together or will they become enemies. The plot isn't fully thought out yet so if you like the idea maybe we can work it out through PMs.

Plot 3

My character is forced to find a place to live or be thrown out to the street. He searches endlessly until he finds an ad for a female looking for a roommate against his better judgement he answers the ad.

Plot 4

The King as he is known by the people is secretly a vampire but has been able to keep that secret from the public. His loyal guards search the night for maidens that are pure for his slaves. His right hand guard has yet to fail him in searching for the perfect young women, however things have changed this time and he finds one that he becomes protective over.

Plot 5

The world is a very different place after the end of a bloody war among the beings that inhabit the world. This has left some enslaved and others in control where they likely shouldn't be in power. My character has come a cross a slave given to him for a reason we can discuss. He is strict but fair with this slave and the lines between master and slave blur as they learn more about the other.

Plot 6

Two friends have since lost touch by going down different paths in life. Now they once again cross paths will their friendship be reignited or has time changed the two friends beyond mending their lost friendship. I haven't fully thought this one out but if you are interested maybe we can work something out together. :)

Plot 7 (Would like to try this one out)

Would like to do a plot where our characters meet and their lives together play out over time. This will of course be a long term role play. I have a few ideas for this that I will be adding shortly. PM me if interested but the more detailed ideas will be posted today hopefully.

First idea for this plot involves a werewolf finding a human injured in the woods by another creature. Something draws the werewolf to this person tending to them. There is a spark between the two which slowly grows. I thought maybe what injured the person in the first place would come back to finish off it's prey and the werewolf has to protect their mate from danger. (I have more to this but I like to go over ideas with my partner before setting everything in stone.)

Second idea is that of two friends who have went their separate ways in the past and have crossed paths once again. My character has made his dreams come true but at the cost of not having really felt love. Once he crosses paths with his long lost friend his heart beats for her and he wonders if the feelings are mutual. (I have a general idea of how I want this to be but like always want to talk it through with my partner.)

Plot 8

I have an idea for a darker role play if anybody is interested. It's a brother/sister however there is a twist to it. The sister is in a bad relationship with her boyfriend and the brother has always been her go to person to comfort her. Though through her stories she has told him about what has happened between the two he grows curious of the things that the boyfriend does to his sister. So his mind starts to become obsess with trying to do those things to her but doesn't want her sister to know that it's him. He gets the brilliant idea of using hypnotism to put all the blame on the boyfriend. Slowly his ideas grow weirder with each progression. After a while the idea of his sister being pregnant hits him and he slowly starts to switch her pills till she is pregnant repeatedly by him. So pretty much he forces himself on her every chance he gets and then changes the events with hypnosis to make her think it was her boyfriend. Who knows maybe it was always the brother. PM if you like the idea we can always change it so it isn't family related or different family members.

Plot 9 (Most interested in trying this one.)

The old house held a portal between worlds that had been created since man walked this world. The man is a descendant of blood line of beings entrusted in protecting the gateway between the worlds. It calls to him now in the worst of times when the other side is in grave danger. Those who need protection from the hungry demon king and his army of darkness.
He meets a young woman who's family has also been entrusted in protecting the gateways between worlds. She has been the one trying to call to him in his sleep and protect him from those dark forces trying to bring out the inner evil that demons must control. You character could be a witch or have magical powers or calls for the help of another to be able to call to him or we can leave how she does that a mystery. I wanted this to be a longer term role play and they can have a strong like for each other and possibly start of arguing before they they finally share the feelings they are having for each other. I would like for it to be a mix of action, romance and maybe some drama to make it more interesting.
~More plots to come~

Im actually interested in all your plots!
Would you be willing to try a human and werewolves pairing ?Pm me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom