Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Desires - A classy, yet casual Bar and Lounge Hangout

KimiDoll

Star

[Mood Music]

I am looking to set up a casual hang out thread with a bar and lounge like theme. There are probably already a million around, but I'd like to try create one of my own and see how it fares.
The theme is seductively classy, with well dressed workers and live performers who specialize in those forbidden entertainments (Bondage performances, burlesque dancers and singers, you get the idea).
It will be a place were you can come and relax in a comfortable chair and met people with similar interests, maybe even find someone to well... Scratch that itch.
Public displays of intercourse and intimacy will be allowed if we follow the sites TOS and if it's consensual (To be hashed out), however rooms will be available if you want to keep it open, but closed to only your characters or you could just take it to private messages.

The venue will include a foyer with coat check, a bar/lounge for causal visitors, a restaurant, a dance club in the basement and a hall for performances and events.
Here are some images I've collected from a Bar and Lounge in Edinburgh called The Voodoo Rooms. I strongly suggest you check them out, it's a beautiful set up.
[Building] [Front Foyer] [Bar and Lounge] [Restaurant] [Dance Club] [Performance Hall]

This is all I have so far, but let me know what you think. Do you have any interest in my little endeavour?​

I'll throw my interest in to. One of the first forum games I played in back in the internet stone age was a similar bar idea. Plus, I recently saw a public artistic demonstration of Shibari, one of my personal loves, so I'd be up for being a performer or customer.

And may I add, that Voodoo lounge looks amazing, love the classy elegance.

I really like bar/lounge type roleplays. Count me in.
Could I play the bartender? If not, I'll play a customer.

Back
Top Bottom