Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for a mother,aunt,sister or cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
ever since seeing my first rachel steele video about a boy peeking on his mum in the shower who gets caught looking. the mom (rachel) later goes to the boys room wearing a bathrobe confronting him she asks her son what he was doing. After the boy playing dumb for a little rachel removed her robe to reveal her naked body and asks her son "Is this what you were looking at" rachel then keeps on asking that question and her son gets nervous but rachel ends up taking control and fucks her son. ever since seeing that video ive loved watching any kind of male on female incest, incest joi and incest pov. Ive always had a fantasy of having a virtual incestious relationship with a mother,aunt,sister or cousin on skype I have plenty different scenarios from blackmailing to pretending to be someone else then revealing my identity as there family member. If any women are interested or know of anyone who may be interested and willing to go on cam with me then please leave a comment if you or anyone you know is interested or pm me or just add my skype rob.mca2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom