Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Evil wants lots of hot man lovin' [Updated w/plots!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil

Meteorite
Let me make a few things clear upfront:

1) NO FANTASY. The characters I am interested in using are all original characters and I simply do not enjoy non-realistic settings.
2) If you message me and there are multiple glaring spelling, punctuation, and/or grammatical errors in your introduction, I'm not going to respond to you. I'm sorry, but I think basic mastery of the English language is imperative for ANY writer, whether writing for fun or not. Errors disrupt my train of thought when I'm reading, making it hard for me to enjoy the rp. The word "alot" is the equivalent of hearing nails on a chalkboard to me.
3) I prefer to discuss any major plot points/changes to the character dynamic beforehand. That way we can develop the story together and ensure that it's progressing in a manner appealing to both of us.
4) My characters are people. They lie, manipulate, cheat, use drugs, and occasionally even steal. If you have a problem interacting with characters who are (some moreso than others) morally reprehensible, don't bother. Just like any other person, you have to love them despite their faults.
5) I do not want mindless filler for posts; it's becomes tedious to be the only one putting forth any effort. I want partners who really get into the minds of their characters, who show rather than tell. I don't mind short posts (like I said, I hate filler) but give those short posts some substance.
6) As a general rule, I prefer lots of buildup before any kind of a physical relationship develops. However, if it so happens that the situation seems right, I'm just as happy to leap right into the sex. I just enjoy rp's much more when there is a pre-existing relationship that leads to sex.
7) I send one post per day and I think you should, too. If a day or two goes by and you haven't responded, I'm going to check the time you were last online. I stalk. If you have still been signing in regularly, I'm going to get my feelings hurt.

Okay, now that that's all out of the way, on to the fun part!

Plots
I have bolded roles I prefer to play. If neither is bolded, I'm willing to play either. Stars indicate interest.

If you have anything else in mind you want to try, go ahead and ask me about it. I'm open to anything.

** Boss x new employee
Pretty self-explanatory. Lots of possibilities for this one.
*** Drug supplier x buyer
This plot will be very dark, gritty, and exploratory of the many harsh realities of substance abuse. Expect your character to be engaged in a constant silent, psychological power struggle with mine.
*** Sadist x cheating boyfriend
A young man in a committed relationship has an insatiable craving for masochism that his partner just can't properly satisfy.
* Recently released prisoner x parole officer
This one is also pretty self-explanatory.
** Barista x rich customer
A wealthy (may be older) man develops a crush on a young barista just trying to pay his way through college.

Ons and Offs
I'm really quite vanilla. If you think of it as "hardcore," I probably want no part of it. Sorry.

Turn-ons:
Anal, power play, BDSM (not heavy), pain (all topical - no mutilation), a2m, humiliation, public sex, orgasm control, toys, frotting, biting

Offs:
Double penetration, watersports, fisting, mutilation, gore, death, feet, excessively, unrealistically horny characters, incest, under 18

Now, if you still feel up to the task, please do shoot me a pm. <3 High as my standards are, I'm really quite fun to write and collaborate with. If you can get me deeply involved in a story, you have an rp partner for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom