Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help me finish my story...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Evening, I have a role in mind that I would like to do..It can be a long term one too it all depends on what we want to do. Yes..we..I like mutual input on the scene/role ;)

I'm just gonna give like a layout of what i want it to be like and if you think you can add to it and like the way it sounds, please feel free to PM me and we can start collaborating :)

But here's the gist of it. There is a woman...girl...nothing too young though 16+ she is involved with #1 he is older than her by a good amount maybe 15-20 years...maybe he helped her through a troubling time or saved her life etc..and fell for him...and he loves her too, very protective over her. But there is another man #2...who isn't supposed to know about this lady maybe? Can be around her age or older.. whatever we can come up with. Either because him and #1 don't get along, or just because #2 eventually see's this pretty little thing and needs to try her out for himself...And she almost scared of #2...intimidated is a better word, she knows she shouldn't trust him or even talk to him but he always finds a way to get to her...until one day he finally gets her alone...and has a rough little time with her...and she is pretty hesitant about it...but ends up really enjoying it and feeling bad because of #1...and it kind of has like a love/lust triangle theme from there on out? Like i said it's just kind of an outline of what i'm looking for.

I mean we can take it in a lot of different directions, that's what I like, it could be modern times, medieval etc.. but i just wanted to outline it simply so you have an idea of what I want and if you like the way it sounds, I'm very confident we can work out a fun long lasting role. I do PM on here, yahoo, but please feel free to contact me PM me on here so we can get started. I hope to hear from someone soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom