Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

YIM - Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniffingher

Planetoid
Hey,

I am looking (for female) YIM partners to play as my newly wed wife. The story line is simple, we are married and for some reason I do not get your love & attention. You always care for your parents & brother which pisses me off. Getting mad I insult your dad & brother when they visit us & this creates a rift between us. Finally you give up hope in our marriage & go to your parents home for your cousins marriage and do not turn-up. When I call you home, you insult me.

I, getting triggered wanna have my revenge and plan a sex adventure with you. I plead and aplogize for my behavior and some how convince you to return accepting all your terms & conditions. And when you are back my entire behavior has been changed and I am a new person (pretend). I act more romantic and lovable, one day I force you to booz (you are a non-drinker) and we have thrilling sex escapades which I secretly record in my camera, also I share you with other men without your consent and turn you to a whore.

The above is the storyline which we can discuss and do it on yahoo. If interested pm me your yahoo id. Lets rock...:). I also love to adapt to your views and make changes in the story setting. Thanks for reading.

ban me

ban me plzz

ban my ip completely

plz do it right now, ban me

I am mad right now, lonely, depressed, disappointed, ban me

ban me

will you ban my ip & me from BMR OR NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom