Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nephos plot and request corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephos

Meteorite
Introduction

Hello my name is Nephos and this will be a list of my kinks, pairings, and plot ideas, I have rped dnd for awhile but just lately got into forum adult rp.

Kinks:

Incest
Light to moderate pain giving (includes scratching, biting, spanking, and using sex toys)
Domination
Control (as much as the partner is willing to give)
Shape shifting (during sex or anytime but sex)
Bdsm
Non-con
There are others but the ones listed are general kinks, other ones are on a per character basis.

Off's my will not do list

Scat
Watersports
Mutiliation
Non-con where the girl is drugged or knocked out.

Pairings
Fatherxdaughter
Unclexniece
Brotherxsister
Shapeshifterxnon shapeshifting family member
Masterxslave
Dominantxsubmissive
Daddy domxlittle

Plots. all incest plots can all be the shapeshifting variety of the same relationship.

Fatherxdaughter,

They wake up after a storm has destroyed most of the United States. Fearing there loved ones are dead They set out to find a new place to call home. A sexual relationship blooms between the two. What happens to a pair like this in a world full of danger?

Brotherxsister

A brother and a sister live together in a house to save money while they go to college. Sister comes home from a bad date to find her brothers laptop open and unattended. Deciding to be playful she goes to change his background. When she moves the mouse she discovers that her brother has been looking up incest captions on imagefap. A feeling stirs in her stomach when she notices all the girls look like her. Is this what he does? Lusts after his own sister? And what is this feeling? Is she wanting the same thing?

Unclexniece

A man welcomes his niece to his house for the summer while her parents work in Europe. He begins to watch her as she stays there longer she starts to wear less and less it seems. He makes advances to her and she shuts him down even though she is being a tease. Late one night he cuffs her to her bed and decides he is having his way with her one way or another.

Masterxslave

In a land where slavery is legal, young girls have a choice. Get real jobs or sell themselves into Sexual slavery for ten years. Once the ten years is up they are given enough money to live a comfortable life. This is the story of one master buying himself a new slave. (Least plot of the ones because it is pure sex driven, girls must be willing to do everything told to them except hard limits of course)

Dominantxsubmissive or daddy domxlittle

Two people meet off the Internet and enter into relationships. They explore each other and start to like each other. But is pure sex the only thing that drives them? Or can they actual make this love work.

Well there you have it. Like I said I know my plots need work. Drop me a pm if interested or to let me know of a plot you have that id fit into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom