Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

just a little search search. anything from romance to non con [looking for m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandiedCreativity

Super-Earth
Hello, I am CandiedCreativity, but please, shorten it to your liking.

I'm new to this site, but not to roleplaying, so no, I will not be halting anything due to being new.

I just want to say first off, I'm looking for literate writers. I can't get into roleplays where my partner gives me two badly written sentences to work with. I write anywhere from two to about five or six paragraphs, though I don't always like to write so much. It very much depends on how into the plot I am in.

I'm not going to make this unbearably long because we all know that a lot of people will skip straight to the pairings.

Okay, now for my fandom cravings. Any character that I play will have to be oc, and I know that that is a deal breaker for some, but I really do not like trying to think like another person's character, ya dig?

Anime Series -

Death Note
Naruto
Sailor Moon

Anime Movies -

Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle [craving!]

Movies -

The Host
Hunger Games
Harry Potter

Books -

Shiver [craving!]
Delirium[craving!]
Fifty Shades of Grey
The Summoning
Deadly Little Secret

Original pairings -

Model x Photographer
Soldier x Lover
Boyfriend x Girlfriend's sister
Actor x Fan
Prince x Servant

I also enjoy many taboo role plays and am currently looking for and craving these.

Forced prostitution
Older brother x sister
Father x daughter
any non con or forced con

Also, I strongly prefer to play female roles and have enough roleplays where I play the man or top position.

And that is about it. I would love to also read other's ideas, as long as they are mostly full realism. c:

Any of these can contain a number of kinks, anywhere from sub [always my role, just for the record] and dom pairings to plain romantic and flirty fun.

RE: just a little search [looking for m]

Hey there,

I looked at the topic and you seem like a person I'd really like to RP with.

Um, I'm into pretty much any of your original pairings. I have one that you might enjoy, which is...

Stalker x The Person Who is Stalked.

(Subject of Stalking? Stalkee? xD)

If you'd like to RP with me, just let me know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom