Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BattleOn...MEGA MECH-A-RIFIC!

Qardo

Moon
Well....let me just start out. Yes, this is a MechQuest RP. If you don't know what MechQuest is...well...you've just be introduced to the internet and I'll not pester you on it. Also I am looking for rather light hearted people for this. No, too serous and not able to take a joke. If you are one of those people. Best not sign up.

MechQuest is a Single Player Flash game From the famed people who made Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable, Adventure Quest Online, Warp Force, and the new online game from them Epic Duel. If you played them. You would know that they are rather light hearted, funny and have their deal with serous business. Plus fun. So yeah.

Also to those who don't know me which is like EVERYONE on here as I only stuck around for a short bit before moving on to another RP site.......which is rather dead on Saturdays -sighs-...anyway. I am not a great RPer but I am not bad. I do not do Yaoi...period....PERIOD. Do do Yuri and straight okay? Alright for slightly breaking the rules there but I just wanted to set some ground rules there and no harm done.

Now moving on. -coughs-...bare with me. Getting into the mood.

~~~

Well this is a bit of a bump...but I am in a Mecha mood again and sense my last one was rather dicey with the details. Yet this one I have a bit of a background. NOW if you play MechQuest...GREAT Save me effort to explain everything but sadly I still have to.

Now MechQuest takes place in a Galaxy rather unlike we ever known. That the time frame strangely takes place BEFORE Dragon Fable or Adventure Quest....don't ask...doesn't make much sense to me either...really doesn't. Well the planet we will start on is called "Lore". BEAUTIFUL PLANET! Peaceful. Green. Clean Air. Oh the list goes on.

Lore is also the home for the GEARS University. The best place in the Universe to learn Mecha combat, home economics, and underwater basket weaving! (I shit you not that is what is on the pamphlet for the Basket Weaving class). Well besides what they have you also learn the arts with an Energy Blade (OR if you want to call it a "Light Saber" you may but that term is rather copyrighted). Also there are three Houses within GEARS University that students are happily able to join. These three Houses are:

House Mystraven: Rather they are the outsiders of the University and the other two Houses. They play on the belief that you should live everyday to the fullest. Plus they are the pranksters to the other two Houses but never gotten caught. This is rather a nice place for a person that doesn't like to live within harsh rule settings.

House Colors for Mystraven: Purple and Gold

Mech Style/color: This what their new member Mecha looks like. Yet this is a choice among them.

House Runehawk: Dedicated to merging ancient powers with new technologies. Their Mechas are driven by an ancient natural power source called Mana. This allows them to have higher energy levels (with a price of course). Also in studies of the mysterious disappearances of Dragons from the Galaxy.

House Colors for Runehawk: Blue and a light green.

Mech Style/Color: Yep what I will say before the last.

House Wolfblade: Followers of the Warrior's Spirit. Willing to help others and so forth. Values leadership and honor. Strength in body and spirit. And they claim that their members are born leaders but hey I can't argue with them....they won almost every damn GEARS Game....bastards. -gets punched in the face by a Wolfblade member.- X.O...okay...moving on now.

House Colors for Wolfblade: Red and White. While those who hold Honor within the house wear Black with Gold Trim. Mostly those that have Honor are Heads of the House.

Mech Style/Color: Yep what I will say before the last.

~~~~

NOW if you don't want to join a house there is hope. You do have a choice of mechs to pick from. Yet sadly...you have to earn the better ones. <.< well unless you sweet talk me.

Starter Mecha List-I am being nice and giving some good mechs to pick from...not the stupidly weak real starter mechs:

* Kurosawa Shimada
* Battle Hammer v3.0
* Hammerhead Super
* QWN-1138

NOW...if you know MechQuest...and have a character. Fill free to use that character...with a RP name please because I know someone you have jacked up character names just because it is a Single Player game. Can use that mech but you have to give a list of the kind of equipment is on it.

Code:
~Profile~
Name: First and Last
Pilot Number: (Being that you are a student at GEARS University. Need a number. Seven-digit code between 0-9. So you know lower the number older you are...so seven zeros means you are the first and pretty much an old man/woman...don't be smart.)
House: (May put N/A if you do not want to be in a House)
Appearance: (Words...or if you can manage it an image will work.)
Majoring: (REMEMBER THIS IS AN UNIVERSITY. Need a Major. And you can be really cute on this one. Doesn't really have to be a mech pilot. lol)
Minoring: (Yep can be UBER cute on this one.)

Mech:
Mech Piloting: (The name will do or if you are able an image is double better.)
Mech Equipment:

Mine:
Name: Teal Watercolor
Pilot Number: 1835678
House: Mystraven
Appearance: Yep her in all her Glory ^.^ and yes she does have the sword too.)
Majoring: Mech Pilot
Minoring: Dancing

Mech:
Mech Piloting: Mystraven GEARS Edition v31...slightly upgraded.
Mech Equipment-going by image here-:
Head: Lazer Amazer
Front Arm: GEARS Knuckleduster
Back Arm: MR33 Multi Gunner
Front Shoulder: GEARS Raven Bomber
Back Shoulder: Mystraven Shredder Gun

Pilot weapon: Ultraviolet (get it? XD No? Darn =/ )

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you have some idea what I am looking for. I'll go into greater detail with the planet Lore later on...right now I think this is enough to help out.

Back
Top Bottom