Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

He's no ordinary nerd...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saren Crimson

Planetoid
I had a sudden idea when I just got here and I thought I'd share it. Right, here goes.

My idea is that there's a nerd in the highschool that he goes to. Now, I don't care how this highschool is. It can be full of monsters, humans, robots, androids, or anything really. He's the smartest person in school so he's bullied a lot by guys and girls alike. He never sticks up for himself which is why he's usually a prime target. You will play this girl who's at the most popular in school and usually she and the rest of the popular kids will push school work onto him while she and the rest all have a good time. Now, let's go forward a few days; while she, her boyfriend and her friends are out for a night on the town. They see him going into a small diner and they figure that he could buy food and drinks for all of them so they go in and sees him in the back booth just minding his own business. He's waiting there for a contact but I'll get to that later. They all sit down where he is and put on airs as if their his friend and everything but he doesn't even acknowledge them. He just sits there smoking a cigarette. To them, it's a bit shocking to see him smoke but they get the waiter to come over and to get them all food on his expense which he speaks up and says that he doesn't know these people and their paying for themselves. Although, they try to joke around and try to get him to do what they want like everytime, he gets up from the table and tries to go to another but the girl's boyfriend stops him and grabs his collar figuring that he'd put the hurt on him if the nerd didn't do what he said. Well, without getting too specific, he take down the boyfriend easily with all the other girls looking at him in shock. Taking down someone who's twice his size. The girl stands up and of course she's angry then tries to slap him but he catches her wrist before deeply kissing her and I mean like dominating kiss which is way beyond what her boyfriend could do. It catches her off guard and she doesn't fight back. He backs up from her, with a dead confident look while she drops to her knees only looking straight ahead, blushing like crazy. He leaves the diner, leaving them all behind and her boyfriend wakes up wanting to know what happened. No one's saying anything though which makes him mad and he leaves to find him but the nerd is gone.

At school the next day, he's back at his seat. He's the same timid, wish washy guy that they bully. They all wondered what happened that night so instead of bullying him, they try to be friends with him in order to know his secret. The girl especially. After the whole thing with the kiss, she's interested in him even though she doesn't show it. She's soon going to learn or rather all of them are going to learn that he's not ordinary.

That's all I got. Even though I think I didn't mention it. This nerd has a split personality that comes out when taking off his glasses. Similar to the girl with the glasses from 11eyes if you ever seen or heard of the anime. Now even though I write this, it doesn't have to follow the same suit. It doesn't have to be in a high school nor does it have to be in modern times. This works perfectly well for medieval or future scenes. This can be used with both anime or real pictures. I don't have a set rule for that. It can be changed but I had to write this down before I forgot. So if anyone's interested, send me a PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom