Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bro x Sis or Dad x Daughter - caught in a compromising situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm looking for an incest pairing, either daddy/daughter or bro/sis (if you want, we can make it step, rather than full relatives)

The scenes are essentially the same for either set of characters, with a few slight differences that suits the change in characters:

Bro x sis (or step bro x step sis)

Jay had been waiting for some alone time all week. With school and sports practise, he hadn't been able to complete his fantasy about his sister's friends.
They would come over on a regular basis, but recently they had both been over more often. They were both incredibly hot and it always served to get his young mind racing
now, with his parents out for the evening and his sister visiting friends, he had that chance. He instantly flicked on his laptop and sat down at the desk in his room. His mind was speeding and fingers struggled to bring up their Facebook pages fast enough.
By the time he had found them and indeed some suitable pictures; mainly of the two friends and his sister in bikinis on holiday; his shorts were round his ankles and his young cock rock hard.
He focussed hard on the two friends, ignoring his sister as his grasped his huge cock, looking almost out of proportion to his slim young body

At that moment, the front door opened and closed, completely unnoticed by the young boy, and his sister walked into the house. Closing it behind her, she walked to the stairs, heading to her room next to her brother's

I would prefer the sister to be older, or at least more adventurous and bossier than her brother
Ages: between 15-17 for brother as 17&19 for sister (though this can be adjusted)
I am happy to describe her friends, but would love your input on what they look like
If there are any details that you would like added/included or even changed then please just ask!

Dad x daughter (or step dad x step daughter)

With his wife away at a spa and his daughter now in bed, John finally had some free time. As per usual, he sat down at the computer, hoping to read some of the match reports and then perhaps waste some time with some games. However, when the screen came off screensaver he was confronted with his daughter's Facebook page.
Instinctively, he moved the cursor to log out of her page, but stopped, his eyes caught by something on her feed

He clicked on it, smiling pervertedly as he wrapped his dirty thoughts around the picture.

There they were, two of his daughter's friends, standing on a beach somewhere in nothing but bikinis. Their young, toned, perfectly formed bodies almost entirely exposed. He put it to full screen and leant back in his chair, his strong hands unbuttoning his jeans and grasping at his thick cock.

Variations:
In either RP the pictures could also be of fancy dress etc that leaves them scantly clad
Your character (be it sister or daughter) could
catch him in the act
confront him immediately
watch and confront later
Threaten to tell her friends or mom

The possibilities are endless right??

If you have any particular turn ons or any questions, please just drop me a PM.
I am happy to RP in thread PM or even email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom