Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
General Information

I’m really only into MxF, I’m pretty laid back and I’d say I’m not especially overly fussy about anything and I’m willing to hear ideas.

In general, I’d describe my wish list as kinky but close to real-life. What I mean by that is that the storylines I like probably would never happen in the real world, but I like there to be at least a semblance of possibility that they just might. Think “next door neighbour with a dark/taboo/secret life”.

I have some longer-time storylines in mind, and if you're interested in these I think I'd like to go to some sort of length with the plot. I'm not averse to a bit of pure smut though, so read down if that's your thing!

• I like the exploration of the human side of sexual encounters, so as well as the sex (of which there will be lots!), I’m interested in what are the characters thinking and feeling, how their sexuality impacts upon their normal life.
  • I know it’s not for everyone, so it’s not a must, but if you’re keen on OOC chat then that’d be a bonus.
  • I really can only commit to RP over PM or email, and possibly not even on a daily basis. Given that, I think it can only really work if the exchanges are relatively detailed, so if you’re not thinking of a paragraph or two at least per exchange then you’re probably not seeing things working in the same way as me.
  • I’m of the opinion that the greatest sparks come when the particula[/b][/code]rs of the storylines are developed in tandem, so be prepared to contribute ideas to the plot lines!

Longer-Term Storylines
Incest
I like incest, and I’m pretty much open to any pairings, but there HAS to be some sort of well thought out reason for the sex to happen, probably involving a growing sexual tension over a period of time. I’ve got some ideas, I’d like to hear yours.

Corruption
A respectable woman is corrupted by a man and another woman in tandem. The respectable woman is probably sexually uptight (maybe religiously, or through fierce moral upbringing), or perhaps just not very interested in sex – a spinster maybe. In the couple, the corrupting female plays an active part in seducing the respectable woman into the relationship. The corrupting woman may or may not be part of the sexual activity. I’m thinking it might be an interesting twist if the man didn’t want to be part of the sick games either, and in fact she was the architect of the whole situation, but that’s just one option. In an ideal world we’d have separate authors for each of the three characters.

Female Voyeurism
I’m looking for someone to play a female character who obsesses with my male character’s activities, and goes to great lengths to spy him. He’ll have a growing sense that someone is watching him which may lead to intrigue, anxiety or excitement depending on how she develops.

Get Off Quick Smut
What I’m thinking here is some short but detailed situations that are just all about the smut; no plot, no building tension, just straight down to it smut!

Masturbation
Anything masturbation-related, so long as it is really detailed.

Prostitution
Respectable woman turns to prostitution, only to quickly realise than when you sell your body it doesn’t matter if you enjoy the sex or not.

Submissive Idolisation
Women who idolise their man and express it by being completely sexually controlled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom