Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Letter exchange RP (Theme open but see main for my ideas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlerooster

Banned
Banished
Looking for a Female to do an RP in the form of Letters (emails) being exchanged.

The theme is open but here are some of my ideas :

Young man sent to Femdom boarding school writing his Aunt

Young woman writing her male friend/relative (your choice) about how she is struggling at college financially and is considering a career in the sex industry

Young person talking about their life in some kind of situation in which thet are trapped or imprisoned and have to be a sex slave. (this could be a harem, brothel etc).

If you like any of the above or have ideas of your own PM me. I'm ok to play either the male as victim or male as the one who listens to the female.

littlerooster said:
Looking for a Female to do an RP in the form of Letters (emails) being exchanged.

The theme is open but here are some of my ideas :

Young man sent to Femdom boarding school writing his Aunt

Young woman writing her male friend/relative (your choice) about how she is struggling at college financially and is considering a career in the sex industry

Young person talking about their life in some kind of situation in which thet are trapped or imprisoned and have to be a sex slave. (this could be a harem, brothel etc).

If you like any of the above or have ideas of your own PM me. I'm ok to play either the male as victim or male as the one who listens to the female.

Sounds different PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom