Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxM] Older Bear's Plots and Pairings Emporium (Incest, Age Gap, Historic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandhardt

Meteorite
Chapter I
The Men

My characters are older, burly, muscular bears. Beards, hairy chests, graying hair, thick cords of muscle, the works. Their ages are usually mid-forties to mid-fifties, and maybe up to sixty if you prefer. Cock size can be modified to fit your preference, as can their personality. Some people prefer an authoritative papa bear with a stern guiding hand, others like a more playful and easy-going man; I’m open to anything. I only play “tops,” but don’t think that means my character will do all the work. Sex is a two-way street and is only enjoyable for the people involved if they’re both putting in effort to pleasure each other.

Chapter II
Likes and Kinks

Plot – I’m looking for someone who can carry on a long and involved plot, can handle their main character along with a few minor characters, and will update regularly. I update once a day, unless I specify otherwise due to work or travel, which is rare. While smut will be a big part of this roleplay, I’m looking for a distribution akin to 60% plot and 40% smut.

Romance and Emotion – It won’t happen immediately, and your character will most like not fall for mine until well into the roleplay, but smut without romance becomes boring and tedious. Even if your character hates mine, there will still be strong emotions (anger, hatred, maybe even repulsion at first), so bland sex is something that I don’t want any part of.

Talking Out of Character – I’ve been in countless amazing roleplays that fell apart because people refused to plot and form any kind of relationship out of character. Come send me a PM! Some of the best ideas come from collaborations, and I love getting to know my roleplay partners!

Quality Over Quantity – Sometimes you’re just not in the mood to write. It happens! Don’t feel like you need to force post length. I’d rather read one or two well-written paragraphs than three or four that are lacking.

Rough Sex – There are times when all someone needs is to be fucked into the mattress – or ridden into one. Rough sex is a great way to show possession of someone, or exhaust intense emotions (using sex as an outlet for a rough day or after a fight) and it doesn’t always have to be done by the “top.” After all, there’s no law that says a boy can’t be possessive of his bear.

Gentle Sex – And there are times when making love is perfectly acceptable. If characters have an intimate connection or bond, they’re naturally going to want to have this kind of intimacy, at least some of the time.

Age Gaps – I tend to prefer characters who are 15-20 years old, usually on the lower side of that range.

Characters – No anime boys, no neon pink hair or eyes, no hair sweeping down to the floor. The diversity in human appearance is wonderful, but it’s usually not that extreme. No "emo boys" with eyeliner and gauges and the like.

Kinks and No’s can be found here.

Chapter III
Plots and Pairings

Old West, Realism
Uncle x Nephew
One-sided Father x Son

{I'm having a very strong craving for this particular plot, so please message me if you are interested!}

Ever since the death of his mother, a young boy has been abused by his father (this ideally is sexually, but can simply be physically or emotionally). Expected to enjoy it by his wealthy cattle baron father, the boy does what he can to placate him for fear of incurring his wrath. However, the man that he truly wants his his father's younger brother, a ranch hand who lives a wild life on the range riding on cattle drives, gambling, and even getting into gunfights. After a particularly long drive, the uncle returns home - much to the chagrin of the father - and before long a sexual relationship forms between the two. {I would be willing to play the role of both the Uncle and the Father).

Civil War Era, Realism
General x Civilian/Soldier
[I am open to the general being from either army, whatever your preference is]

The War Between the States was undoubtedly one of the darkest chapters in American history. During the long winter of 1861-1862, as the armies of the North and South prepare for another year of war, a high-ranking General makes his headquarters in the farmhouse of a small family. There, he takes a fancy to the farmer’s young son, who has aspirations of being a solider before the war’s end. A strong romance quickly blossoms, the affair made easy by the General almost always being in the home. However, once spring comes and the army moves out, instead of remaining at home the farmer’s son joins the army to stay with the General, who makes him his personal aide as a way to keep him close – and hopefully safe.

Roman Empire, Realism
General x Young Male Prostitute

As a reward for his stunning success in a recent military victory, a Roman General is granted a reward by the Emperor. He may go to one of the most prestigious brothels in the city of Rome and pick any of the employees as a personal concubine. Instead of choosing one of the busy women, the general chooses a young boy, quickly forming a bond with him that extends past simple carnal pleasures.

The number of (+) denotes my desire to play the plot, and the first character listed is my preferred one.

(+++) Older Knight x Prince
(++) King x Altar Boy
(++) Teacher x Student
(+++) Professor x Student
(+++) Naval Captain x Cabin Boy
(+) Priate Captain x Cabin Boy
(+++) Rancher x Rival Rancher’s Son (1800s or Modern)
(+++) Father x Son
(+) Father x Stepson
(+) Uncle x Nephew
(+) Businessman x Intern
(++) Doctor x Intern
(+++) General x Civilian (War of 1812, Civil War)
(++) Older Man x Friend’s Son

• Ugh I wish you did m x f pairings. You play just my kind of guys!
        I suppose I may have to cave and do an m x m with you. You
        seem way to fun to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom