Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anyone Want To RP?!? Ideas Inside!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I have been looking through the posts here and decided to make one of my own. I'll let you know my pairings, types, ideas and what I mainly look for in a rp partner.
First of let's do some pairings:
Mom/Son (would really like to try this one with someone)
Father/Daughter
Father/Babysitter
Teacher/Student
Boss/Young Summer Intern
Older Neighbor/Younger Neighbor
Dom/Sub
Stranger/Woman
Stranger/Young Girl
Dom/Sub (I enjoy play either one)
Animal (this one is odd I know but if it interests you an animal can be added to any of the above)
I am also into some (male/male) roleplay as well I will add some of those if I find anyone is interested.
I know I am most likely forgetting some and if I think of some I will add them later. Next is my types and these can be applied to most if not all my pairings.
Non-Con
Forced
Reluctance
Innocent
Corruption
Humiliation
Convincing
Blackmail
Kidnapping
And there are several more, if you think of one that isn't listed then just ask me and I'll most likely be up for it. Next are some very short quick ideas off the top of my head for the pairings above.
Mom is teaching son about sex and things get out of hand and they end up doing what they were talking about and so much more.
Son forces mom to have sex with him. Or he blackmails her into having sex with him.
A father forces his daughter into sex.
A daughter starts asking her father about sex and he reluctantly shows her whatever she wants to know.
Daughter blackmails father into sex or reversed.
Father comes home and finds babysitter masturbating and decides to teach her a lesson.
Drunk Father is taken advantage of by babysitter.
Student needs to be disciplined by teacher.
A young summer intern is convinced and reluctant does anything to secure a job with a new boss.
The older neighbor in the neighborhood (not really old mid to late 30s early 40s) convinces a young neighbor girl to come over to talk about some things going on in the neighborhood. This could either go as a forced, reluctance, corruption or blackmail depending on what you prefer.
As a Dom I decide to take you my sub to a public park, I tell you what to wear and what to do. If you disobey I will humiliate you in some way at the public park. That can also be reverse as well.
You as a woman are walking home from the movies alone when you notice a stranger following you, you can not get away and the stranger forces you into a bad situation. Same as the above but with a young girl walking home alone after a night out with her friends.
Lastly these are a few things I would like in a rp partner and some things I definitely stay away from. I am prefer a realistic setting as much as the rp we are doing would allow. I also do not like gore or scat. I also would rather we do the roleplay in 1st person. As for my rp partner I would like someone who is detailed at least one paragraph messages no one liners. And a big pet peeve is if we are rping and you have to leave just let me know and we can continue at a later time, I understand that people have things they have to do in their real lives. And last but not least I prefer rping on instant messenger MSN, yahoo, Skype or ICQ let me know what works best. For me I mostly use yahoo, whiterabbitm1@yahoo.com
Hopefully someone out there finds interests in common with me... And you can find my Rabbit Hole list here:
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Paul%20Michael
And my klist here:
http://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=5083

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom