Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed- Full Figured Female story ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSeven

Planetoid
So, I see a lot slim, model like characters pictures and descriptions on other sites that it makes consider things sometimes, not that most guys play realistic male figures either. But, I was thinking of a more realistic (at least in female figure size) story. Also, I notice often the older man with younger female often but not usually the reversal. Perhaps because it does fly in the face of most requests, I’ve been craving these things in a story for a while. Below are a few ideas I have in mind, but I’m very open to other suggestions if you have something else in mind. I DO NOT roleplay via IM, just not my thing. But I am more then open to writing via a thread, or email or Goggle Drive.

You will be mine.

This is a fairly open one, I’ve written a few variations but they have never gotten off the ground. The basic premise is a young man comes to stay with an older woman who decides to seduce him. One variation was a friend staying over at another friends house because they had a wrestling meet that weekend and it was just going to be easier. But the friend and his dad had to go out of town as something just opened up for him to see one of his colleges. Leaving the mom and him along for the weekend.

A more kinky option is the young man is going to stay with his younger aunt’s place at the beginning of college so it allows him to look for his own place but not miss school. He doesn’t have a lot of money to waste. They haven’t seen each other in a while and the aunt decides she wants him all for herself. Both variations are vanilla in the beginning but we can certainly add some kink if you want. I’m pretty open to most things that don’t involve bathroom stuff or gore.

An Arraignment.

YC has always had fantasies of being tied out and bound, either with rope (shibari) or with leather and being dominated, made to feel vulnerable in a good way. She has always had to be strong and independent most of her life, she just wants to give that up for a little bit. But, such games like that are for skinny girls who look attractive in leather and lace, not her. Then, her brother tells her about one of his fiancé’s friends who’s into that ‘leather’ lifestyle, tying people up and such. He tells her he’ll be sitting at her table at the wending.

As other guest begin to circulate, she’s left alone at the table with him and begins to ask him questions, first around the subject and then more about what he does and how, fascinated. And then he surprises her by looking at her and asking is she’d like to experience it. Perhaps she balks at first but he persist and she finally says yes. The story could take place at the reception or the next day. I’m fairly open minded and laid back on my things so I can include or exclude anything my partner wouldn’t want included. I don’t do toilet stuff so that doesn’t have to be a worry.

These are just two ideas, I’d be up different variations. I write anything from romance to extreme ideas depending on the story or the situation. And I’m open to most settings, it doesn’t have to be modern. I have written in most of them, my favorite being Fantasy, Steampunk, Urban Fantasy and even a little Sci Fi. I do normally only play the male character just because I play a crappy female, but I don’t have any care if my fellow writer is male or female, as long as they help tell a good story. So, feel free to PM me with any idea or interest and we can work things out to craft a full story idea over PMs.

Also, I love a good story and slow build up, so I’m not looking for just smut, even if these ideas were mainly smut.:D

Thanks for your time and consideration.
R7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom