Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom partner wanted for elf Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trisscar

Star
There are two different characters for this idea, both of them male elves. I want a Dom partner male as my character played will end up being the sub. Also i would like the dom character to be human for this.
basic info:
MxM, M\S relationship.
My possible character choices (whichever plot takes your fancy determines which elf):
First character is a warrior class elf, masculine looking but still 'fair folk' material. name: Wyrden.
Second character is a noble class and more fem looking. name: Eskiran
-------
plot 1:
A war between the humans and elf clans of the forest has been raging for years without end, in an attempt to end hostilities between the clan of the Moon and the human clan of Lochlann, an envoy containing the prince of the elf clan Eskiran is sent to talk peace. However on the way the caravan is attacked by slavers and everyone not killed in the attack is taken captive.
That is when your character (you decide his rank ect when we talk particulars) stumbles apon the 'prize of a lifetime' at the local auction and you purchases the elven prince as your own, not knowing who he is or the important mission he was on before his capture. [ this will contain about 60\40 for smut and plot]

plot 2: My character is a body guard for a prominent human lord, the two of them are friends and mutual trust is between them. The lord tasks my character Wyrden with protecting his soon to be bride on her journey to the castle, knowing that a band of rival humans outlaws wishes to do his province harm by hurting him. The journey goes uneventfully until the last stretch, where the dom character (who would be the leader of this outlaw band) attacks the envoy in an attempt to kidnap the lady. My character manages to get his charge to safety at the cost of his own capture by the outlaw band.
[this will be 50\50 for plot\smut]

Pm me or reply on thread if you are interested. :3
also, check out my original thread post for my off\on and other such info
pic #1; Eskiran
A_male_elf_face2.jpg

pic#2: Wyrden
thumb_410f5ccf729c9c855a16b1db11871.jpg

I'm confused about your post Zalvek do you mean that you moved the post to a different place? Or something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom